ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoping to cop the creams.. so I can sell my BREDS... i just cant get down wh an all black shoe.. feel like a fraud cause i rock them, but I dont neccessarily love the look... everyone else thinks its "fire" ... i cant do it but need a replacement first! 
nerd.gif
What do you mean by you feel like a fraud wearing an all black shoe? Like everybody probably thinks you're rocking some fakes because of of how easy those were faked? Wouldn't the all white V2s be even easier to fake?

Yea the Tan2s seem to be fake. Pity, as they look fantastic. Glad we're getting the V2 Moonrocks for sure.

Khloe Kardashian and YeezyMafia are usually pretty reliable sources for colorways - I'd say the tans are 100% real.

These are yeezys for real?

I gotta draw the line somewhere man

I think those are the OG's that mbroidered has been wearing in those IG pics, but they're basically the same as the Calabasas except for the colors of the Adidas logo & gold Calabasas lettering on the sides of the ones about to release.

Last edited:
Repped for driving around the Mystery Machine getting that stuff :lol:

Just didn't know how to capture & post the actual snapchat vid and can't quote from previous locked thread. Hopefully someone w/the skills can do so. Figure it's good info.

lmao all that hype for those rumored tans.... only to be told that they're (potentially) fakes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom