ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol well. Looks like adidas or foot sites are my picks for tomorrow. Not really sure how many are releasing online during 6pm -10 am

Does YS require the shipping address to be the same as billing address?
I don't think so but I would keep it the same if you don't want a "fraudulent activity" cancellation email
Edit: Just got corrected as YES.

Wait, that's not true. I used different shipping & billing address. There was an option during the payment screen to select different billing address.

boi ... I swear

What? :lol: I wasn't looking forward to staying up for YS, but now it looks like I might have to - which I don't mind, I just don't like pulling all nighters :ohwell:

I got a pair locked in on confirmed already but my girls size not mine. No other raffle hits but I'm confident I'll get a pair for myself. Might have to settle for 10.5 on ADC. Way more plentiful than 11 hopefully not too tight

I got picked yesterday for the new yeezy tomorrow at Kith what they worth

I going to flip em or sit on them if I get my size

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/24/business/black-friday.html
Interesting read. Not sure if it was any of you guys who lined up at Cool Kicks.

“only one of the first 15 people in line at Cool Kicks was planning on keeping his purchase. The rest — mostly teenagers, and all male but one — would be immediately relisting their new rare sneakers on the secondary market”

One of fifteen ain’t about that resell life. Sad...

And Mr. Lindsey is a moron. 12 hours in line, paid $60 to be second in line, to make $230?

Sneaker culture dead. Resell culture lit. Dear Yeezus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom