ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ED46E23-9DB5-48F7-A8AC-3E1C082B509B.jpeg
415 pairs on AU

Exactly, best part about YS is that they kill you fast. No need to drag out the day.

That's the opposite they make you wait hours upon hours for them to go live you take a nap or step away from your phone or laptop for a few minutes and they drop lol

That's the opposite they make you wait hours upon hours for them to go live you take a nap or step away from your phone or laptop for a few minutes and they drop lol
I hear ya, was referring to when PW is up and things are going live. Y'all are right about that though.

I goofed up on the peebras release. I refreshed the pw page and wasted a few seconds getting to the right page |l

I goofed up on the peebras release. I refreshed the pw page and wasted a few seconds getting to the right page |l
Dawg, I smooth got to the product page and just stared at it for a couple of seconds. I had a mean blank right there lol.

Woke up from a Black Friday nap to a W from undftd SF. At least I got my girls pair secured now lol

Same thing happened to me. They banned my IP for 10 minutes for refershing too much. I learned my lesson for this release though.

I can't say any YZYs is easy...I haven't won any pair since birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom