ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Monarch :pimp:

F096D665-9E9A-4524-9EAC-6F537667C17C.jpeg

FTL been good to me.... they the only one to ever give me Yeezy footsite app dubs.... FTA keeps CHITTING on me

The foot app results wert very confusing. I’ve won every single Yeezy from FTL, spent over $3000 in the past year, before the dollar amount reset a couple months ago, got waitlisted there. Won at Champs, but have to drive way out of the way and I’ve never had to. Also waitlisted at FA where I’ve only spent $700 including the Off White 1 that I won in Chicago (meaning I was only at $500 before the OW win).

I havent bought anything from FTL since 2014, 1st time entering, and got thru

The foot app results wert very confusing. I’ve won every single Yeezy from FTL, spent over $3000 in the past year, before the dollar amount reset a couple months ago, got waitlisted there. Won at Champs, but have to drive way out of the way and I’ve never had to. Also waitlisted at FA where I’ve only spent $700 including the Off White 1 that I won in Chicago (meaning I was only at $500 before the OW win).

Maybe they’re trying to spread the Ws around? My FTL and FA accounts used to be automatic.

FTL does not fool with me when it comes to yeezys :smh:. Thought for sure I’d hit there.

How does the waitlist work if they notify us today? I thought waitlist was only if someone didn’t pick up there reservation on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom