ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
250,000 pairs world wide or more. its already selling for stockx 400-450 and only store pickups are in hands. Imagine when everyone gets their pairs in. these will be found below 400

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 8.02.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 8.02.52 PM.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 20
same, except I was SOL on my pair lol. Atleast Upstate NY had some nice scenery lol

Where you drive from? Upstate NY here too. Was about to make the drive down and noticed my tire was messed up. My confirmed app acted kind of funny I was paranoid I was going to have issues like you did. Didn't make the drive to find out. By time I got new tires I would of missed the window for FTL. Not making that drive for 1 pair.

I should say I don't think resell will stay below 400, sure deals will be found, people will want a quick flip, etc. but when the dust all settles I still think depending on the size the price will be in the 400s, but let those prices drop, it doesn't bother me, makes the decision to buy at resell less painful LOL

I should say I don't think resell will stay below 400, sure deals will be found, people will want a quick flip, etc. but when the dust all settles I still think depending on the size the price will be in the 400s, but let those prices drop, it doesn't bother me, makes the decision to buy at resell less painful LOL

wrong again

This thread is to wild for me
Copped today
First pair of Yeezys

20171124235822_img_0736-jpg.2010203

It was cool
Line was split because the Silver Bullets dropped too

Didn't know they dropped today so I actually ended up wearing my pair while waiting for the Yzys
Just really a bunch of resellers
guy talking bout "You won't get these for retail after this, easy 500+"
Other guy talkin about his Turtle Doves and all the raffles he's won for Yeezys
And conversations about what's coming out next that they can flip

I don't like talking to much in line I just be there to get my stuff and leave

Where you drive from? Upstate NY here too. Was about to make the drive down and noticed my tire was messed up. My confirmed app acted kind of funny I was paranoid I was going to have issues like you did. Didn't make the drive to find out. By time I got new tires I would of missed the window for FTL. Not making that drive for 1 pair.

Jersey City. You made the right call, would've sucked to get stranded with car troubles.

Don't Agree At All......

Not Noticing Much Of A Difference At All Between These And Any Other Recently Released 350 V2 :nerd:

Just Cuz There's A Line Doesn't Mean There's Pairs For All Those Waiting

Maybe you're right but I got two pairs from FA and Adidas and they didn't look as on point as my others (but still good) but the last V2 I got was the Zebra restock. Your pair looked really good next to the first Belugas though. Im not a nit picky dude but I just noticed that.

Damn, what a day. I expected EVERYONE to cop at least one pair in here, but I was wrong. Hopefully those who missed out today can hit on the blue tints since those are way more sick.

I ended up waiting 90 minutes from the beginning to the end to pick up at FTL. Glad I had some good company around me while I waited.

Damn, what a day. I expected EVERYONE to cop at least one pair in here, but I was wrong. Hopefully those who missed out today can hit on the blue tints since those are way more sick.

I ended up waiting 90 minutes from the beginning to the end to pick up at FTL. Glad I had some good company around me while I waited.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom