ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I made it through splash after I was able to get my pair from YS. I couldn't check out. Got 5 ghost charges.

I'm just happy I some how got my 1 pair to rock but all in all it was not worth the 4 hours of misery and failure. Prob would have been happier spending my morning at Waffle House

saw people with so many pairs of these. Got two additional platinum accounts today. Need to work on champs now. But yeah just wait and you can get em for cheap. Giving my brother these for Christmas and rocking mine asap

I havent closed my browsers yet, I selected my size and this is what it says. Can i still cop? lol

It's Time Fam
tenor.gif

Nah the here So Cal all the stores gave out the unclaimed pairs at 8am
Before the store was even open
Before people picked up they pairs

How would they know??

And the line during the day was confirmed pairs
2-3pm they had a line up
While FA and FTL was already done with a majority of their list

Champs SM had hella pairs
I'm mad my HS 10 didn't hit
Unbelievable!

I wanted to go to Chanps in SM before sunrise today to get in line for the unclaimed. My stupid ads decides to go with my pops to pick up his three pairs and missed out. My coworker was one of the first ones to grab unclaimed and got a 10 & 9.5 with her boyfriend. When I tell you I’ve been so sick to my stomach man...

Not only that, dudes with 3 pairs in hand were lining up for unclaimed. But I guess I understand now...

Shiekh had a list of maybe 30 names... really surprised I hit after seeing how little stock they received

Heard Champs SM was a zoo all day so I stayed away all together, you always roll the dice on trying to get unclaimed unless you are of course the top few

I wanted to go to Chanps in SM before sunrise today to get in line for the unclaimed. My stupid ads decides to go with my pops to pick up his three pairs and missed out. My coworker was one of the first ones to grab unclaimed and got a 10 & 9.5 with her boyfriend. When I tell you I’ve been so sick to my stomach man...

Not only that, dudes with 3 pairs in hand were lining up for unclaimed. But I guess I understand now...

I'm confused. How did they give away the unclaimed pairs BEFORE people picked up their pairs? Wouldn't they not know which ones were unclaimed until after?

Heard Champs SM was a zoo all day so I stayed away all together, you always roll the dice on trying to get unclaimed unless you are of course the top few

Santa Monica is thee worst.

Hate choosing it as one of my stores but those stores get a lot of pairs

couldve had 14 pairs...
but ...
YS cancelled one of my pairs...
and...
my sister couldnt pick from FTL because she had to fix her hair for today's festivities :smh:|l:ohwell::nthat:
Hope everyone got to spend time cooking and eating this holiday :rofl:
So you have 12 pairs? That's 12 more than some people in here. :smh: Why does it sound like you're complaining...

No when I say key I mean without it you can’t cart even if you somehow end up on the add to cart page. The product key is just the mode code

Damn Computer Talk Confuses The **** Out Of Me.....So Is There A Certain Trick To Getting Said "Key"?

Shoot Me A PM If It's Something You're Not Wanting To Share With The Masses? :nerd:

couldve had 14 pairs...
but ...
YS cancelled one of my pairs...
and...
my sister couldnt pick from FTL because she had to fix her hair for today's festivities :smh:|l:ohwell::nthat:
Hope everyone got to spend time cooking and eating this holiday :rofl:
What sizes?

Look at how quick this L came, I guess it's less painful compared to my experience on ADC the last couple of drops... just barely

Capture.JPG

New procedure is to grab a ticket if you didn’t hit when they first open basically. They give out so many and basically a FCFS after that.
Ohhh ok. But there's still the chance that you could get a ticket and come away with nothing if there aren't enough unclaimed by the end of the day right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom