ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
URGENT: is anyones pair coming from NEW JERSEY? I got notified of a adidas shipment coming from Jersey but the tracking number isnt attached to any of my orders.

Anyone else have an adidas package coming from Jersey?

Yall think Yeebras Will continue to decrease in value or eventually go back up? contemplating about lettin em go for $700 or keep for future Trade bait if value increases
Hang on to them IMO.
Real **** I sold my black and pink yeezys for 750 to get money for the grey ones but could never find them ds and now look at the price of the black and pink yeezys. I know they aren't yeebras but still

Talked to a guy who camped overnight at Villa and got the last pair, they had 7 pairs total. Keep in mind it was about 32 degrees that night. Totally not worth it
That's crazy lmao. I rode past villa at 3:30 a.m. and posted a pic here...definitely more than 7 folks there when I went. I doubt my store got more than a FSR (rather that is 7 pairs - 1 size each or 12 pairs - 1 smallest and largest with doubles of the rest). Thats pretty ****ty.

Yall think Yeebras Will continue to decrease in value or eventually go back up? contemplating about lettin em go for $700 or keep for future Trade bait if value increases

I would sell them. The only colors that increase in value are the mass appealing/generally good looking ones e.g. belugas, red stripes, oreos, zebras, breds. the less good looking ones don't increase that much in value

and it seems the best v2s top out at 1k-1.3k. you decide if you wanna wait half a year to a year to make a couple hundred more. if you don't need the money right now, keeping them won't hurt.

Can’t believe how snug these are, even with me sizing up a .5. Adidas can’t be serious with this sizing man. I think it’s a factory flaw or something. PK not stretching at all. Almost like they put a size 9 PK upper on my 10.5 sole, or something. Kinda disappointed as I know I don’t like to wear super tight fitting shoes and these will collect dust in my closet if I deem them to be uncomfortable. I don’t care what shoe it is. I know I’m not the only one that is experiencing this. The shoe is extremely tight around the toe box for no apparent reason. They feel even tighter than my zebras which are a .5 size smaller than these :smh:. Damn shame.
Exactly same issue here...Super tight/snug around the toe box even though the shoe length is correct...I thought I received a fake pair from FinishLine until I saw your post...

Ain't worried about these multiple pair copped posts. I'm here w/ my 1 pair like

giphy.gif

facks, b

my pair should be here friday :nthat:

I'm hoping Yebras would dip down a bit more (closer to $600). Actually wanted a personal pair to wear even tho 90% of the people I know hate them.

URGENT: is anyones pair coming from NEW JERSEY? I got notified of a adidas shipment coming from Jersey but the tracking number isnt attached to any of my orders.

Anyone else have an adidas package coming from Jersey?

mine are coming from spartanburg, sc

from ADC

With everyone saying how tight they are I must ask...are they made from wool? Winter release...primeknit...different fit....that's the only thing I could possibly think.

i feel like people stretched out their current V2s from wear and forgot how tight they can be when new :lol:

i have narrow feet so i always go tts

No shipping email yet from YS, should I be worried? J/k but man, being the first time I get something from them and the stories I’ve read... lol

i feel like people stretched out their current V2s from wear and forgot how tight they can be when new :lol:

i have narrow feet so i always go tts
I got the Yebra (from YS) and Beluga 2.0 (in-store at FL) on the same day, and it is very obvious that the Beluga 2.0 is much much tighter around the toe box after I tried on both pairs...

Exactly same issue here...Super tight/snug around the toe box even though the shoe length is correct...I thought I received a fake pair from FinishLine until I saw your post...

damn... my 12.5 will be delivered tomorrow, if they don't fit RIP to myself
will be impossible to get a 13

I did order from kids supply for my niece on September and that pre-order took almost 2 months to ship (they refunded the shipping $). Kinda weird that they used USPS and tracking says “attempted delivery, notice left” but the shoes themselves were actually delivered 2 weeks ago.

Footaction won't price adjust the purchases I made last week to get to Gold Status (and I didn't win the Yeezys from them with a 9m headstart) so definitely returning that stuff haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom