ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does eBay allow fakes, UA's and all these other black market sneakers to sell on eBay? Are they not breaking any laws?

Why does eBay allow fakes, UA's and all these other black market sneakers to sell on eBay? Are they not breaking any laws?
The problem with fakes is so big that they are forced to look the other way and address the issues with fakes as they come up.

Best believe they will sit at those prices
laugh.gif
queue the sellers and buyers comments:

sellers: one sold yesterday at that price

buyers:  nobody is going to pay those prices

Pretty high indicator for me is the sticker inside the shoe. I've never seen fakes with that sticker and I don't think they care enough to create it. I asked for a pic of the tag and if there's a dot above the QR, I'm sure they're legit.
some fakes do have the sticker. be careful fam. scary times.

Guess you could ask the same when it comes to Social media, i see Fake Yeezy Sponsored ads all across Instagram.

There are way too many to go through every single listing and determine if they are fake or not, so the only time they do anything is when a buyer receives a fake shoe and complains

It is disappointing as a consumer to have to deal with this. I blame adidas. If they gave us a 1 hour window to just order the yeezy's and then they make them I'm sure they would profit a fortune and reduce this illegal activity that benefits only the criminal.

It is disappointing as a consumer to have to deal with this. I blame adidas. If they gave us a 1 hour window to just order the yeezy's and then they make them I'm sure they would profit a fortune and reduce this illegal activity that benefits only the criminal.
laugh.gif
 Worst idea of all time.

This might sound stupid but have any of you thrown your v2s into the wash? I know you can do it with the ub with no problems at all. Just dont know if anybodys tried it with yeezys.

This might sound stupid but have any of you thrown your v2s into the wash? I know you can do it with the ub with no problems at all. Just dont know if anybodys tried it with yeezys.
I think someone tried that and it fogged up the back heal. 

Try to list some fake LV or Beats headphones and see what happens. Its all up to the brand in question. They can choose to contract with a third party that will search eBay and is authorized to cancel auctions they suspect are knockoff. Some get through obviously due to how large the market place is, but if companies care and want to pay the money to try to limit the fakes they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom