ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Browns season in a nutshell. 
laugh.gif

Same. Will never forgive Adidas for cancelling my order on its way for delivery. Last time I ordered a yeezy from adidas was Chocolate 750. Since then YS has been king. 
smokin.gif
Do you cook manual on YS?

View media item 2394873
Powerphases came in today. I know there's a lot of heat on these lately but managed to scoop up a pair and I gotta say that quality wise it feels really premium in hand. Tried taking some pics to show what I mean but I'll throw up some more pics when I have them on feet Friday.

Quality looks like what you would expect from any other manufacturer honestly. Probably less with those nasty toe boxes.

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that these are something more than what we already know they are.

Last edited:
Quality looks like what you would expect from any other manufacturer honestly. Probably less with those nasty toe boxes.
It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that these are something more than what we already know they are.

Dudes should just flip out for the hype money and move on.
Can't seriously take any of these hmm maybe ok posts.
Greater Fool Theory.

The Browns season in a nutshell. 
laugh.gif

Same. Will never forgive Adidas for cancelling my order on its way for delivery. Last time I ordered a yeezy from adidas was Chocolate 750. Since then YS has been king. 
smokin.gif
Do you cook manual on YS?
Heres what ive cooked on ADC and YS:

ADC:

1 Beluga

1 Chocolate

YS:

1 Beluga
1 Bred

YS all manual. Won a raffle on BW V2 at local boutique.

Last edited:

Exactly.. take them for what they're worth.. a very rare kanye related shoe.. they're not made in Italy so dont fool yourself 

As a collector Id love a pair, but I'm not paying a stack for them.. 
pimp.gif

Honestly I feel you. Part of me is trying to justify the current resell but honestly we all know at the end of day it's pure hype. It is what it is, a friend of mine laughed at the shoes as he was wearing a supreme box shirt he dropped 350 on so to each their own. Just gonna toss them into the rotation and rotate out when the next thing comes out

Last edited:
You rockin those oreos factory laced? :nerd:

whats wrong with factory laced? it's not like he's rocking them with the tags still on :lol:

i prefer factory laced and tie all my yeezys like that. Gives a clean look than that loosey goosey lacing lol

Last edited:

You rockin those oreos factory laced? 
nerd.gif
whats wrong with factory laced? it's not like he's rocking them with the tags still on
laugh.gif

i prefer factory laced and tie all my yeezys like that. Gives a clean look than that loosey goosey lacing lol
Nothing wrong I just asked a question 
laugh.gif

I've never rocked my shoes factory laced was just wondering 

You rockin those oreos factory laced? 
nerd.gif
whats wrong with factory laced? it's not like he's rocking them with the tags still on
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong I just asked a question 
laugh.gif

I've never rocked my shoes factory laced was just wondering 
Put them on factory laced, hide the tag, take pic, post on IG, put them back in the box, and open them once a month to just look a them. J/K

I could be wrong people might actually want cream 350s as much or if not more them past releases

I could be wrong people might actually want cream 350s as much or if not more them past releases

depends on who you ask

one side hates em cause they're all white and will get dirty easily

vs

the other side that's hyped about them like the ultra boost triple white 1.0 :lol:

I'm in the first group and don't understand the hype on triple colored shoes like triple white and triple black [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Please don't kill me for asking this question. I am sure it has been asked 6,000 times in many different ways. How do the 350s  (moonrocks) fit compared the NMD PK (OGs)?

Thanks ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom