ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calabasas clothing looks like the stuff you’d buy off the clearance rack at Pacsun in 2007. I find nothing appealing or fashionable with that line.

Fit and quality on them is great, design is subjective. Its analogies like this that make me cringe though. :lol:

Stopped by FTL to get a min headstart. The girl behind the counter turned on my location servives instead of punching in the code.

How was the raffle line? I was too lazy to venture down there and I had an appointment so I don't think I could have made it back in time anyways.
No line because it was a Tuesday. I went for beluga an hour after raffle opened and they were already sold out. My nephew hit as well. I truthfully don't think many went

anyone ever hit at Eblens? how does it work there?
I hit on the Zebra raffle at my Eblens. Wasn't lucky on beluga 2.0 drop tho. Also when I went to sign up for Blue Tints, the lady said they were getting 7 pairs and was speaking to the I wanna say...manager? and was talking about taking down the sign (last night) because they were close to almost 300 raffles.

I hit on the Zebra raffle at my Eblens. Wasn't lucky on beluga 2.0 drop tho. Also when I went to sign up for Blue Tints, the lady said they were getting 7 pairs and was speaking to the I wanna say...manager? and was talking about taking down the sign (last night) because they were close to almost 300 raffles.

damn, 7 pairs only? which eblens? i entered a few of them...figure I'd have a better chance there than splashing for 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom