ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit big on SNS. First time ever hitting on a raffle for yeezys. Surprised when I woke up honestly. I had paypal text me for suspicious activity saying to reply "Yes" if authorized. I should be good tho right?

Wife just it me with the angry text asking if I spent $229 at Sneakersnstuff. Hopefully that means I hit and they just aren’t checking if the payment method is good.

Wife just it me with the angry text asking if I spent $229 at Sneakersnstuff. Hopefully that means I hit and they just aren’t checking if the payment method is good.
I just got a text back from paypal saying marked as authorized after replying YES to first text.

Was literally about to type "I think SNS hates me" and got a paypal notification from them :rofl: I forgot if I signed up for my usual 11 or if I tried to put 11.5 just to feel out the difference after the whole 2.0 questioning :nerd:

ANYWHO GLAD I HIT THE ONE PAIR I WANTED. HOPE I DON'T HIT ON END AND THE OTHER SITE THAT I FORGOT WHERE I AUTHORIZED PAYMENT TO. WILL GO BACK ON MY WORD THAT I SAID PAGES BACK.

Updated paypal pw early this morning and forgot. Got an email just now from paypal thought i hit .. double L hahaha.

ANYWHO GLAD I HIT THE ONE PAIR I WANTED. HOPE I DON'T HIT ON END AND THE OTHER SITE THAT I FORGOT WHERE I AUTHORIZED PAYMENT TO. WILL GO BACK ON MY WORD THAT I SAID PAGES BACK.
LOL I'm officially on the same boat as you especially if it's one of those pairs that are charging a bit extra with the price conversion + shipping :rofl:

As long as the lines are quick :smokin

Never had a confirmed W before so I was a little nervous about that window

yeah its better because it crowd controls. Adidas finally smarten up because pickup lines are usually 2 hours long because everyone rushing to pick up. With the 2 hour pickup window now, it spaces out the crowd. For the beluga 2.0, one of my reservations didn't have a 2 hour pickup window and I had to wait in line for an hour and a half. Another reservation I had was a 2 hour pick up window, was in and out within 15 minutes

Damn yall act like footsites/VIP reserves don't exist or if folks have already called today. Keep your spirits up. Too negative...that's why you won't win. There's literally too many more ways to cop a pair. You just gotta believe!

I had 8 Plat VIP accounts on the Belugas 2.0 that didn't win. The footapps aren't what they used to be because everyone has 10 Min headstart now. Good thing I get 11 Min headstart.

yeah its better because it crowd controls. Adidas finally smarten up because pickup lines are usually 2 hours long because everyone rushing to pick up. With the 2 hour pickup window now, it spaces out the crowd. For the beluga 2.0, one of my reservations didn't have a 2 hour pickup window and I had to wait in line for an hour and a half. Another reservation I had was a 2 hour pick up window, was in and out within 15 minutes

I had 8 Plat VIP accounts on the Belugas 2.0 that didn't win. The footapps aren't what they used to be because everyone has 10 Min headstart now. Good thing I get 11 Min headstart.

Huh??? 11 min???

L from Lplace
L charge from SNL
L email from Lsupply

3LW..

6D6FDE95-31F8-4177-8A02-0E448CF7A833.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom