ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cream Powerphases are about $250 on StockX now.

That's basically a Jordan XI (but for $120) - I'll keep that in mind when the black PP drops and double up to trade for Concords in October :lol:
:nthat:

honestly i dont think they are, the 350 v2 box mentions adidas.com/kanye while the 700 box doesn't. i hope they do though, would love to get a 10.5 so i dont have to wear this size 10 anymore

but then again the 750 box and the 350 v1 box dont mention adidas.com/kanye either so who knows
Them making the 700 box identical to the V2 box and excluding the website might have been a mistake or misprint. Definitely not done intentionally.

Them making the 700 box identical to the V2 box and excluding the website might have been a mistake or misprint. Definitely not done intentionally.

:lol: come on dawg

This isnt no run of the mill brand, this is adidas, every move to the stamp on the inside of the box is intentional

My opinion: First colorway of 700s are YS exclusive, every cw after would be on Adidas/footsites/ etc

Blue Tints will be top 3 v2 in the future

Again just my thoughts

i would say near a 0% chance. 7 min headstart is literally free, so that's your best shot outside of spending the money for platinum.

edit: i see now that you're asking about a 7 min headstart... prob depends on your location.

My friend won with 0M headstart on a size 4 for beluga 2.0''s

Blue tints gonna be near retail after online pairs come in.

LOL I would love for this to happen, but I doubt it. There are still people like me who never hit on manual. I've only purchased Powerphases and 700s off YS (Both of which sat there for a while) and have never hit on Adidas.

All I gotta say is.. for anyone thinking about copping resale (that goes for any shoe), do it right now.. once tax season hits prices for sure going up! Happens every year.

:lol: come on dawg

This isnt no run of the mill brand, this is adidas, every move to the stamp on the inside of the box is intentional

My opinion: First colorway of 700s are YS exclusive, every cw after would be on Adidas/footsites/ etc

Blue Tints will be top 3 v2 in the future

Again just my thoughts
Read what I said again
professor_frink_sarcasm_detector-68030.gif

Thanks, didn’t know if you had to be quick or whatever. Never bothered with footsites. Prepared for Ls anyway, only have 7 min, we’ll see

Idk where he is getting that I never saw anything about 10 minutes. I believe you have a couple hours. But I always do it pretty quick anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom