ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out on a size 10. Had it in my cart for over half an hour, logged into ADC account to keep it there, was stuck in payment loop on several browsers on different machines. Finally checked out via Apple Pay on the iphone :smile:
cart me that 10

Sorry to spam but hoping someone can pass me either a 8.5 or 9. I can wear either one and would really appreciate it!

Got in almost right away after stocked loaded using Firefox, did captcha but was caught in the payment loop. An hour later I got thru splash again with chrome, no captcha this time but logged into gmail, couldn't check out using PayPal but was successful during the 3rd attempt of just putting in my credit card. Opened a second chrome and got thru again using a different card/mailing address. Adidas wouldn't let me log in to my account until the last pair or I would have tried saving my 1st cart in Firefox and checkout with a different browser. Complete cluster again but at least had success. PayPal has always worked for me in the past...of course I do have a ghost charge in PP. How hopefully a pair fit.

oh my god my bank is so stupid. they couldn't verify my card so they wanted me to go to a branch and I lost the pair in my cart.

Lookin real nice in person

Attachments

• CE1F5AE2-F043-47C4-94A2-B89DA8500F34.jpeg
    CE1F5AE2-F043-47C4-94A2-B89DA8500F34.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom