ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my gf got thru on her lap top. She fell asleep and I was watching the devices. I was about to cop on her laptop my size 10 5 but didnt want to screw her like that lol but I'm still splashing!

Yeezy yeezy

40D437C5-47C8-47BF-8A30-87B3EEBE0511.jpeg

just checking in. adidas really needs to change the yeezy drop procedure for 2018. splash is such a waste of time.

picked up my reserved champs pair this morning. i really like these in hand. wish i was able to grab my size on the app. not counting on getting through splash.

Hoping to provide hope for some as I hit on two different browser sessions, got stuck in payment loop. I tried on 5 different devices (some on my network, some not), different browsers, used different cards, and still no luck. Reset router, brought up new browser sessions and logged into my account and was finally able to process it through. I got my confirmation shortly after. Keep trying guys...

So my gf got thru on her lap top. She fell asleep and I was watching the devices. I was about to cop on her laptop my size 10 5 but didnt want to screw her like that lol but I'm still splashing!
Shoulda copped at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom