ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zebras tonight. On my laptop drinking some whiskey relaxing. Dogs sleeping. Trees lit. Saturday night in your 30's 8)

* yes we have two Christmas trees (the dogs have their own tree) :smokin
IMG_4908.JPG
Love pics/descriptions like this. I be doing the same thing knocking on my 30s :nthat:

So did anyone strike out yesterday?

I did. But that’s cause I actually wasnt able to because I was doing stuff for my grandmothers funeral which obviously takes priority. I had some nt bros trying for me but no one was able to come up. When I actually got to sit down at a computer only sizes 4 and 5 were left. Carted a 5 but let it go.

Hoping to catch a restock at some point

I did. But that’s cause I actually wasnt able to because I was doing stuff for my grandmothers funeral which obviously takes priority. I had some nt bros trying for me but no one was able to come up. When I actually got to sit down at a computer only sizes 4 and 5 were left. Carted a 5 but let it go.

Hoping to catch a restock at some point
Coulda sold the size 5 n got your size from Goat or StockX

Just got up to the thread, won 2/3 raffles on footapps 1 my size and 1 for my girl....lost all 40 online raffles same as I did with beluga 2.0 :lol: but happy to come out with my personal pair and the blue tint mixed with the gray on these makes these in my top 5 v2

YS hasn’t cleared carts yet? Another possible restock coming?

I was busy all day yesterday but since YS was early I hit on 2 pairs but one got cancelled... I also just noticed a charge on another card from them but can’t find a confirm... I’m imagining that I will eventually need to dispute that one... Shopify isn’t know for ghost charges but since I don’t have a confirm anywhere I will prepare for the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom