ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never seen someone with it on personally must be a hit at sneaker shows tho. then again younger crowed buy different things

i remember when i used to buy them silk dragon shirts and ish when they were poppen when i was young.

like before some of y'all were born :lol:

Silk dragon shirts? What they look like?

Yea my boy sent me the link with the ym merch an hour or 2 ago and asked me what I thought. I told him I’ve never seen or heard of it

Silk dragon shirts? What they look like?

NOTE not actual silk i just don't know the name of the material

ask and y'all shall receive ish like this.....

silk.jpg

used to have some dragon ball Z ones when i was like 11-12 years old as well :rofl:

heck i played Pokemon cards and was on the football team used to be late to practice. Tying to get extra games and trades in before hand :lol:

NOTE not actual silk i just don't know the name of the material

ask and y'all shall receive ish like this.....

silk.jpg

used to have some dragon ball Z ones when i was like 11-12 years old as well :rofl:

heck i played Pokemon cards and was on the football team used to be late to practice. Tying to get extra games and trades in before hand :lol:

oh man..i remember those :lol:

what was that, like early 2000s?

just get a plain white hoodie and rock with some light denim
H&M probably got some nice priced ones
save some money and rock your kicks....
#NotTellingYouHowToDress
just trying to save you a buck and keep it simple. prob can catch a holiday sale too

I stop by H&M sometimes whenever I'm nearby and their selection is so hit or miss - mostly miss for me. I ain't the type to wear jeans with a bunch of holes in them, but the jeans they have with no holes in them are skin tight as hell :smh: Maybe the closest H&M to me is just garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom