ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re ordering a to-go order from a decent restaurant, I feel like you should tip. The waiter/waitress is packing your food up in containers, which takes time. You ain’t gotta tip 20%, but I feel like you gotta give them something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This. I was a cashier at a concert venue over the summer when I was home from school and tips not everyone tipped (which I was fine with since I was just opening beer cans and wine bottles). But when a group of people come together and order 10+ drinks or ~$150 worth of beer tips I feel like a people should tip. Granted I was only opening stuff, but it takes time. It's weird because most of the time, people ordering a drink or two tipped better than the people ordering 5+

This. I was a cashier at a concert venue over the summer when I was home from school and tips not everyone tipped (which I was fine with since I was just opening beer cans and wine bottles). But when a group of people come together and order 10+ drinks or ~$150 worth of beer tips I feel like a people should tip. Granted I was only opening stuff, but it takes time. It's weird because most of the time, people ordering a drink or two tipped better than the people ordering 5+

Hm. Now you got me thinking.

Because I do tip for drinks. :emoji_thinking:

Fck. Tipping etiquette weird, b.

If you’re ordering a to-go order from a decent restaurant, I feel like you should tip. The waiter/waitress is packing your food up in containers, which takes time. You ain’t gotta tip 20%, but I feel like you gotta give them something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This. As someone who has had a job since I was 16, I have a soft spot for folks working those kind of jobs and I tip something even for takeout. That $3 can mean a lot.

To go I say no tip, sit down and order off a wall or at the register no tip, sit down and take my order etc ok you earned it baby, or guy taking orders

Fedex delivered my package to one of my neighbors smh luckily they are good people and they brought it over.

hope yall tipping ur UPS workers with all the cooking weve been doing this year!

I dont. Those guys are union workers and the have the (perceived) added benefit of collective bargaining through their affiliations ...

Yeah I don’t tip UPS workers either. I answered the door the last time he dropped off my 350’s and I was trying to start a convo w him and tell him I appreciated how he rang the bell and knocked on the door to let me know the package was here and he turned around and walked away haha. He was busy I’m sure.

hope yall tipping ur UPS workers with all the cooking weve been doing this year!

my postman changes so often i can’t even keep up. apparently the route that comes through my neighborhood is a bad one :smh:

my postman changes so often i can’t even keep up. apparently the route that comes through my neighborhood is a bad one :smh:
i used to have a really good postman who we always took care off. and then the area started bidding or reassigning routes. current dude is a lazy bum.

UPS is union and FedEx is not and UPS drivers definitely carry themselves like they have a union backing them. That being said the UPS guy who delivered to my old office was a stand up dude that looked out. But the guy who delivers around my house is a straight douchebag

Kind gesture to give them something for the holidays whether it's a bottle or envelope with cash it doesn't hurt and well deserved if all packages came in for the year.
Yeah, so he knows which household has extra money laying around to not care if their package goes missing. Lol. i8’s in the drive way..

Not srs...but maybe *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom