ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DADC3B65-DBCF-4955-BB41-22EBEC1F2E71.jpeg

Luxury Suite this NYE #GoBucs

Pulled the trigger on Belugas via ebay from what appeared to be a reputable seller. Now I'm not so sure they're legit. Hoping someone in the LC thread will have some answers to my concerns. Anyone ever file an ebay complaint based on an NT LC? The crazy part is that they pass the boost flashlight test...

Pulled the trigger on Belugas via ebay from what appeared to be a reputable seller. Now I'm not so sure they're legit. Hoping someone in the LC thread will have some answers to my concerns. Anyone ever file an ebay complaint based on an NT LC? The crazy part is that they pass the boost flashlight test...
I did with a pair of Shattered Backboards earlier this year and it worked out in my favor. Paypal usually will work with you in those situations.

can't help but say never to buy from ebay, there are much better/reputable places to buy from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom