ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
beacons do work, but you need location, bluetooth, and it enabled in the app
i once said my bluetooth aint workin on my iphone and they said to come back, my ftl did not want to give that code up during the blk/white yzy release.

and i just want to get the codes for ntfam

Does anything happen if you dont pick up your pair from confirmed?
Nori will send the Lord Dissecks mini minions (also known as her cousins) to stomp you out....
roll.gif

Just did my rounds at the footstores. Champs and footaction guarded those codes with their life when they entered them in my phone, sorry fam.

North Bay Area in the San Jose, foot stores didn't act like this and would give you the number without a problem. Then I had my homie go to FTL Westfield in SF yesterday and the manager insisted she can only enter the code directly to his phone without telling him what the numbers are. Heard she was being a b*** about the code not wanting to give it.

that or they will say "use the beacon it should be working"
:nerd:

Thanks again fam for FTL code few pages back!!!

I went to all dtlr and finish line in GA today. I didn't a raffle ticket at the south lake finish line because they said the raffle has ended already...[emoji]128529[/emoji] Sure it did.

so you can hit on an android emulator, then login to that account on a diff device and keep reservation? or do you have to package that like an image and flash to a phone after?

That I never got around to. I'll have to check. But worse case scenario I could screen prt and photoshop crop. Then upload to my phone

My brother just got called from Finishline Fox Hills/ Culver City

Last edited:
That I never got around to. I'll have to check. But worse case scenario I could screen prt and photoshop crop. Then upload to my phone
Whenever I have needed to pickup through confirmed, they have asked me to forcequit the app and then go back in

I think it was definitely necessary, wasn't like he threw a jab or anything towards Asians.
I also think it shows how much Asians put into the sneaker/resell game.

I hope he doesn't win, because more than likely those extra pairs are going to resell. Sucks, but game is game.

"how much asians put into the sneaker/resell game" What??? are you serious? wtf hahaha.

Greed/money has no race, every race resells lol

Also "game is game" is dumb as hell

The resellers are like steroid-using baseball players. That **** illegal in the game lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom