ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here enter raffles for their real size or a size they think aren't as sought after?

Does anyone here enter raffles for their real size or a size they think aren't as sought after?
Personally, I always go for my size first.

Some raffles, you win, and then pick your size...

If mine isn't available I go with easiest to sell/trade.

I honestly think a good majority of us will eat like we ate off the Breds.

Supposedly, there's a good amount and we put in the work to maximize our chances.

Everything else is left up to God. 

Just put in my raffle entry at my local finishline, they still had a huge roll of tickets left. Guess not many people knew about it/bothered to check the release page in my area since this is the first time any local store in my area has carried a yeezy release.

Spoke with the manager and she said she will be making the calls to the winners on thursday.

Last edited:

homie... homie, raab, homie... We talking about the Confirmed app. Not the Footstores app, which I know you can change name for, I've done it too. But for the confirmed app, you can't. Unless they changed it recently. But you said royals so immediately I think you got the Confirmed app confused with the Footstores app
oh im confused sorry

MY bad for real 

mean.gif

Footsie yes

adidas no

I do sizes I'm most likely to win like my size 16 belugas....just added a thick insole and wear a couple of tube socks with them. #teamWearYourKicks

Anyone who's used HMAC destroyer or BNB can you hit me up .... I have a questo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom