Status
Not open for further replies.
12:55: Turns on Airplane mode in preparation for Confirmed app

12:58: Missed winning raffle call due to being on airplane mode

1:00: Takes an L on confirmed

1:01: Tears

I think we all are gonna be watching our own L's when the res goes live :lol:

Last edited:
would pay good money to see a video of clips of people tripping at work to go answer their phone during raffle szn
laugh.gif

Record number of winners on confirmed this time around on NT .. lol undercutting at its finest right after ...

nerd.gif
 If Confirmed did change, then I might finally have a shot. Watch all them auto-tappers click on the wrong image 
laugh.gif

Wait I thought confirmed was tomorrow, well I'm about to catch this L since I'm out the zone, adidas confirmed don't consider Westchester part of NYC :x

Finish Line. Guess I should have abbreviated FNL. Entered @ Orland, Yorktown, & Chicago Ridge. 

No calls here. Entered at Yorktown, Orland, and Aurora.

What time were you at Yorktown? I really hope you didn't get a post it note for your ticket like I did LOL. That Yorktown FNL seemed shady...

No calls here. Entered at Yorktown, Orland, and Aurora.

What time were you at Yorktown? I really hope you didn't get a post it note for your ticket like I did LOL. That Yorktown FNL seemed shady...
I was there fairly early, probably less than an hour after the store opened. I got a post it note too haha. I am guessing the store just didn't receive the official raffle tickets on time. I got tix # '16' apparently. 

Last edited:
^reservations for a Saturday release has always been on a Wednesday...

I've never messed with confirmed because I'm never in the zone, happened to be in the Bronx yesterday so I reserved my spot, but today I'm stuck at work, oh well...cook my brothers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom