ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All re-sellers please read....

Please do not list Cream 350 V2 above $500. They ain't selling at this price now and they won't sell later.

Please don't ask and re-tweet other re-sellers to keep their prices at a set price. Prices could potentially drop to the mid $300s for these. 
Take your $100 profit and keep it moving. That's still good money.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Lol just stop. They will end up selling more than 500 later so stop acting salty

Lol just stop. They will end up selling more than 500 later so stop acting salty
LMAO I don't think so for this pair man. There's too many of them. Re-sell still gone be good but man these could drop into the mid to high $300s...have faith...unless YOU are a re-seller.

Please do not list Cream 350 V2 above $500. They ain't selling at this price now and they won't sell later.

Please don't ask and re-tweet other re-sellers to keep their prices at a set price. Prices could potentially drop to the mid $300s for these. 

Take your L and move along.

lol lets think about this for a second. These are going to be $300s when in similar numbers, the the last 2 black based colors are selling for $600+? The only all white 350 to release is going to sell for $300 and won't go any higher?

Makes sense

name one DS pair of yeezy's in da 300s range ? can barely find used for less than 400$ [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
LMAO I don't think so for this pair man. There's too many of them. Re-sell still gone be good but man these could drop into the mid to high $300s...have faith...unless YOU are a re-seller.

I always cop one for myself and if I get more than it's gravy. There's more than usual but it's not too many of them. Zero chance they sell in the 300s lol

lol lets think about this for a second. These are going to be $300s when in similar numbers, the the last 2 black based colors are selling for $600+? The only all white 350 to release is going to sell for $300 and won't go any higher?

Makes sense
hahaha QFT

laugh.gif
 what is going on here

Makes sense
You better check goat and stockx for these...unless folks really waiting to pull the trigger above $600

It will be interesting to see how resell goes.  On one hand, these are some of the highest quantity Yeezys to release and the last few colors we've seen dip into the 400's.  On the other hand, these are the first white yeezy colorway so maybe people will value them higher (as compared to 4 straight black pairs).

I'm not paying resale either way, but interesting to see how it plays out. 

They won't dip that low, $450 on average next week and then the eventual rise like all 350's. These are yeezys still, not nmds
Ok fair enough. But this $500 crap won't cut it for this pair. But re-sellers gone beg for that price to rise asap. All of them aint patient

I ruffled some feathers....that's all. Got a few re-sellers pissed. Just wait until them tweets come out though.  I'm done now 
roll.gif

Well I mean you're just making unfounded claims.

No way to know how much these will resell for so don't go trying to make a public service announcement that these will be in the $300 range because you're doing is essentially the same thing as you said resellers do, the "Please don't ask and re-tweet other re-sellers to keep their prices at a set price", just you're trying to put it in people's heads that they will be lucky to clear $300

No need to try to tell people what to do with pairs that they buy or trying to convince people that resell will be garbage days before a release

I ruffled some feathers....that's all. Got a few re-sellers pissed. Just wait until them tweets come out though.  I'm done now 
roll.gif

I don't think you ruffled any feathers but past precedent is definitely not on your side. Legit cream V2s for mid-$300 after this weekend? I HIGHLY doubt it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom