ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy to me people saying they checked out manual with anything over 1. I sat on slash with 4 tabs per browser and mobile and not one got through.

I understand people who got through splash and then used /// to get multiples once you had hmac but I refuse to believe they manual cooked on 8 pairs by waiting and getting through splash and checking out

I got through thanks to splash party and still was stuck in a payment loop and couldn't get through
I personally got through and paid on 2 different devices, 3 others got through but with errors, 1 didn't. On the first pair I just carted and paid, just clicked back to size selecting page and did it 3 more times until my session ended and it wouldn't add anymore.

Funny thing was that a page got through but I didn't notice it until right now (must have opened somewhere at the beginning of the session). Seems like a 11.5 is the only option on the menu 

I personally got through and paid on 2 different devices, 3 others got through but with errors, 1 didn't. On the first pair I just carted and paid, just clicked back to size selecting page and did it 3 more times until my session ended and it wouldn't add anymore.

Exactly what I did.

can anyone please help me out with size 9.5-10.5 lol? That happens to be my size.I've been trying with no sleep for days to no avail.I am getting irritated seeing all of these resellers get multiples while I only want one for myself.
or anyone who can't make it to their raffle in south florida

0/23 on foot apps
0/7 confirmed
and zero on all raffles and launches today
0/23? 

0/7? 

Sounds like a reseller right there, account wise.

Able to get past splash page 7 out of 20 tabs on pc (all on safari) - able to check out 2 - the rest stuck on the rotating captcha

Anyone know if we still can pull the code up from the app after 3 ? At this point I don't think Im gonna make it to another store.

Damn, this time adidas EU ain't nothin' to eff with: 3 of my 5 orders got cancelled and refunded. Never changed adress nor payment method before and they always delivered... oh well, onto the next, adidas seems to be really serious with ordering on same cards/PP accounts etc.

View media item 2420427

I'm hyped I was able to get my size on ADC after getting a different size on YS. I had the opportunity to grab more pairs on ADC but not worth the risk of getting cancelled cause I was logged into my account when I carted again. Plus I don't need to be greedy. Going to rock the **** out my 10.5 and then sit on the other pair for awhile like my 2 extra pairs of breds. Feels good to hit on these 2 drops after missing on every other single drop except for a size 7 on choc 750's. Congrats to those who hit today. Turned out being worth it to wake up @ 5:30am PST 

Anyone get through on ADC and not get email confirmation?
Raises hand but, I didn't even get a confirmation page but PP took out each time I checked out :smh:

All reversed even though all my info was correct and plenty of money and credit available >:

Last edited:
Raises hand but, I didn't even get a confirmation page but PP took out each time I checked out
mean.gif

All reversed even though all my info was correct and plenty of money and credit available
mad.gif

V2's Zebra V2's??
eek.gif
Oh ****. Already? 
laugh.gif

Sheikh on Market was wicked easy, super short line and was in n out.
Was that for the in-store code raffle? Damn they contacted winners for that already? 
frown.gif

I'm hyped I was able to get my size on ADC after getting a different size on YS. I had the opportunity to grab more pairs on ADC but not worth the risk of getting cancelled cause I was logged into my account when I carted again. Plus I don't need to be greedy. Going to rock the **** out my 10.5 and then sit on the other pair for awhile like my 2 extra pairs of breds. Feels good to hit on these 2 drops after missing on every other single drop except for a size 7 on choc 750's. Congrats to those who hit today. Turned out being worth it to wake up @ 5:30am PST 
Word, I'm gonna just go to sleep early and set an alarm for 5:30 AM PST next time. Pulled all-nighter for no damn reason since I couldn't hit on YS or ADC after waiting at splash for 3 hours! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Luckily this girl visiting me today from Philly got to 34th FA before me and waited on line for me. Got here like 10 min ago and almost ready to pay

Just checked my email confirmation from YS and realized it has my first name twice and no street address. Sent them an email asking why? See how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom