ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not received my email from Barneys yet

Must be saving the best for last 
nthat.gif

whats funny is I got random dudes messaging me for an oop.

no one ooped me a pair when I struck out every time

yall funny

SMH everyone eating off that Barney's raffle but me
frown.gif
You aren't the only one, I've entered at least 100 raffles over the last couple years (never any IG/twiiter/or gleam though) and I've never won anything. I'm lucky/blessed in more important aspects of life though so its all good, just funny at this point especially seeing a lot of the same people winning various raffles.

Fedex delivered my yeezys to someone else. Opened investigation, had to wait 48 hours to see if they can retrieve it. No luck. 

mad.gif

FedEx delivered it to who they intended to deliver it to, just not who Adidas intended it for
That's not true, I've had issues where the delivery service delivered to an address completely around the corner on a whole different street with all the labels being right, LOL.

They're able to pinpoint exactly where a package was dropped off and confirmed that it was completely wrong and went to retrieve the package.

I've never won an online raffle in my life. I don't know why I continue to torture myself with false hope. :lol:

My wife just got that barneys email [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom