ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't gotten an email yet from Barneys for winning, you won't get one anymore. If you got an email and you replied back, you'll definitely get called back. If you placed an order over the phone, you will get your pair. They don't send order confirmation NOR shipping confirmation. Very very likely, your Barneys order will show up at your doorsteps unexpectedly or if you have a My FedEx Delivery or UPS My Choice, you might get a notification of an incoming package. When your do get your Barneys order, your receipt is likely to be attached to a clear pouch ON the shipping box, so look for that before you toss it out. 

Question about selling through/to FC... I see my size in PBs listed as "only online" do you think I have a better shot of selling them if I take them to the physical store? 

I'll be passing through LA tomorrow for a meeting 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Question about selling through/to FC... I see my size in PBs listed as "only online" do you think I have a better shot of selling them if I take them to the physical store? 

nerd.gif

Would also like to know the answer to this. Is there a better chance for the shoes to sell in the NYC store where there's more foot traffic?

nerd.gif

Drop them off

and Keep it moving

they'll email you once there's sold

Would also like to know the answer to this. Is there a better chance for the shoes to sell in the NYC store where there's more foot traffic?
Depends on the size you take and how many they have in their system

If they have 6 pairs or more of the same size n shoe style

They will either PASS on taking them

or If a hot shoe like a yeezy they will ask to list $25 cheaper then whats listed online

Last edited:
My girl told Barney's to call at 4:30 EST, they just called her at 9:15 EST, while she was taking a shower. Only knew because she had a missed call[emoji]128545[/emoji]

If you haven't gotten an email yet from Barneys for winning, you won't get one anymore. If you got an email and you replied back, you'll definitely get called back. If you placed an order over the phone, you will get your pair. They don't send order confirmation NOR shipping confirmation. Very very likely, your Barneys order will show up at your doorsteps unexpectedly or if you have a My FedEx Delivery or UPS My Choice, you might get a notification of an incoming package. When your do get your Barneys order, your receipt is likely to be attached to a clear pouch ON the shipping box, so look for that before you toss it out. 

....and then there were no more Barney's questions in this thread.

finally get my creams today from YS lol UPS been playing games with me past few business days with some BS

but they are finally avail for pick up at my UPS store

@AirRaab  i got 2 size 7s point me to that direction famb lol 

Last edited:

finally get my creams today from YS lol UPS been playing games with me past few business days with some BS

but they are finally avail for pick up at my UPS store

@AirRaab  i got 2 size 7s point me to that direction famb lol 
Mine is still at their warehouse "hopefully".

Still at label created.

2 other pairs already reached my country from forwarder.

Mine is still at their warehouse "hopefully".

Still at label created.

2 other pairs already reached my country from forwarder.

My pair is still on "order processed" . Label was created on May 1st. Not sure if it's time to call my bank and file a charge back or if I should wait? Any ideas ?

just realized i only entered the one where you and your friend can win a pair of yeezys and not the individual one for barneys. welp.....

I told Barneys to call me after 7 PM and they just called me at 10:50 AM while I'm at work smh. I hope they call me back later today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom