Apparently they were on confirmed but I don't see them

Edit - nvm It's appearing. NYC AND LA ONLY???? Seeesh

Last edited:
sneaker spot in Detroit have em in store for $800
laugh.gif
well i would rather give 200-300$ more to get the zebras to tell the truth 

sneaker spot in Detroit have em in store for $800
laugh.gif
Which is funny, because they rent a building space owned by Dan Gilbert... who is part owner of StockX

Why people would ever buy from Nojo boggles my mind, unless they are loaded and or just cannot wait for the shipping/processing time through StockX. 

sneaker spot in Detroit have em in store for $800 :lol:

Which is funny, because they rent a building space owned by Dan Gilbert... who is part owner of StockX

Why people would ever buy from Nojo boggles my mind, unless they are loaded and or just cannot wait for the shipping/processing time through StockX. 

No idea who actually cops **** there

I mean I did actually actually see a dude cop kicks once. I think those recent VIII that came in a pack

Probably got ripped off

Thing is if you go to sell kicks they don't give you ****. Can bet money they aren't giving people $400 on creams

Last edited:
I highly doubt that since only LA and NYC stores getting them
Online release as well though
Plus breds were only released in a handle of confirmed locations yet were more abundant than pairs that were released nationwide in confirmed locations

Creams are def gonna be in $600-700 range. It's been said time and time again but it's an all white shoe that's gonna get dirty and DS pairs are gonna be sought after. You can sell a yeezy to a regular person who doesn't pay attention to stock x for over $600.

I also think besides the zebras the creams are the nicest looking V2.

Last edited:
June 24th for the Dark Greens hmmm.

How many pairs were there of the Black/Red's just for reference?

24th june looks like the date for Drk greens according from YM (pinch of salt of course) hope we get zebra restock before hand 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom