ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for new thread.

Sat there with my macbook and phone and my girl was right next to me on her phone. Her page changed way before mine did and she was able to get all the way through checkout.

Instead of a confirmation screen she got a 504 error, but also a text from her bank the the charge went through. Then refreshed the error to see a confirmation for my 10.5

I still cant believe it, i was already counting my L. I want to wear them but these prices are NUTS. I could almost buy my french bulldog with these lol

Last edited:
I used my own card, wrong guy. I woke up at 455am to get ready for the drop and I guess I had it in the cart already from the night before, and I was testing the auto fill. Such a dumb mistake but oh well. Hopefully I get the email cancellation Monday
Hey man they messaged me back already, said "we ain't canceling $#!7 boi! Enjoy your shoes [emoji]128522[/emoji] " $465 outta my assPIRATION lol might give em away

In for new thread.

Sat there with my macbook and phone and my girl was right next to me on her phone. Her page changed way before mine did and she was able to get all the way through checkout.

Instead of a confirmation screen she got a 504 error, but also a text from her bank the the charge went through. Then refreshed the error to see a confirmation for my 10.5

I still cant believe it, i was already counting my L. I want to wear them but these prices are NUTS. I could almost buy my french bulldog with these lol
so it was luck , cause I was refreshing like every second  congratz

After these ridiculous amount drop. Next will be Yeezy for everyone.

Well play Adidas well play.

After all the frustration today I put a lowball bid on turtle doves on stock x. Randomly won it. Popped over to goat and sold for almost double.

Took profit and purchased zebras at resell. Total out of pocket was less than original retail. All size 13.

Maybe if you cancel, dispute the transaction, and cancel it before it ships out, they won't send them out because funds are unavailable. Though, I read this article where credit card companies and businesses has an agreement (without telling the cardholder) that if you cancel and change your card information, the merchant has a right to get the updated info to bill you. I just don't know if it's for businesses that have recurring payments, like gyms or Netflix....but I feel that it's whack because, what if it is a fraudulent charge? They would still be able to bill you.... smdh. 

Any body with order number 18xxx ship yet??
mean.gif
 chill

Maybe if you cancel, dispute the transaction, and cancel it before it ships out, they won't send them out because funds are unavailable. Though, I read this article where credit card companies and businesses has an agreement (without telling the cardholder) that if you cancel and change your card information, the merchant has a right to get the updated info to bill you. I just don't know if it's for businesses that have recurring payments, like gyms or Netflix....but I feel that it's whack because, what if it is a fraudulent charge? They would still be able to bill you.... smdh. 
But think of it from a company's point of view, there has to be a certain level of protection for them as well.

And I believe when you make the order, you're agreeing to make a payment to the vendor, even if you cancel the card the same evening, the bank has the right to transfer the debit to your new card or other cards in the same bank.

But of course, when vendors fail to deliver the goods as agreed when you paid, you can also raise a dispute to the bank, which in this case the bank will almost always side with customer.

Old Yeezysupply would let you cancel your order, Just email them.

Not sure if they still do..

But think of it from a company's point of view, there has to be a certain level of protection for them as well.

And I believe when you make the order, you're agreeing to make a payment to the vendor, even if you cancel the card the same evening, the bank has the right to transfer the debit to your new card or other cards in the same bank.

But of course, when vendors fail to deliver the goods as agreed when you paid, you can also raise a dispute to the bank, which in this case the bank will almost always side with customer.
True. But to protection of the company, if the customer doesn't pay (funds not showing in my bank or the funds reversed)....don't send the product. I mean, YEA, he unintentionally made an agreement, but if you say "I didn't authorize this payment..." then can that be not agreeing? lol BUT IDK, really. I never really dealt with "accidentally" buying $1000 thigh highs.... So I'm not sure.

In a world of customer service and satisfaction, that IS PREETTY COLD of YS.... S**t, Wal-mart takes back old, crusty, used bikinis. Ye ain't hurting that bad. 1 stack is pocket change, they should just "stall em out" - Craig

WELL someone lucky is going to something nice. The aren't necessarily red bottoms, but they the clear bottoms for the price of red bottoms. I mean at least you can say they're YEEZIES!? But if the size is far from your lady.... you might have some explaining to do. Good luck though.... I really hope that person gets it straightened out. 

ol uncle Savino comin thru with the delivery on Friday

even tho he took 2+ weeks to ship my breds. I'm scheduled to get the breds on Tuesday...and if everything goes according to plan, the Zebras three days after

wtf bruh

Last edited:
I used my own card, wrong guy. I woke up at 455am to get ready for the drop and I guess I had it in the cart already from the night before, and I was testing the auto fill. Such a dumb mistake but oh well. Hopefully I get the email cancellation Monday
Maybe you can refuse the package. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom