ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another paranoid member here. Any people still waiting on YS myUPS or shipping email? My charge is still holding...reading this thread is making me paranoid as hell lol

this thread is a lot of salt mixed in with a little gloat. at the end of the day like others said they are just shoes. wear them or sell them makes no difference to me. i personally missed out but life goes on. won't be the first shoe i wanted and won't get and certainly won't be the last.

was the YS password, really "password" ?

and knowing the password gave people a 5min headstart ???

is this a troll or such a thing exists a monitor takes you to check out bypassing their queue??? worked on the zebras or in the passed? plz DM me if so or post here

come on bruhh... I dont give people my scripts for free...Open sourcing things on this magnitude is literally throwing money in a fire. I usually post free scripts in my cook group but nothing as good as this. Might as well ask Solestrike to post their scripts lol . or even asking Adidas about subnets

When i miss hype releases i want im salty at myself for not doing everything i can to cop if i really want it. Its true that others cop alot just to resell but thats how the shoe game works, heck thats how the world works in some cases so i wont splash my salt to those who copped

everyone needs to chill with post counts and when people joined NT. this isn't a **** measuring contest. at one point everyone was new this forum and everyone had a low post count. I've always come here for info and help getting some shoes from websites I didn't know of (never got anything crazy limited that i didn't have to pay over retail for) and try to add in with anything I knew or heard about. I have a low post count bc I don't care to post about nothing 20 times a day. I see dudes with 10000000 posts that just troll, hate and gloat.

everyone needs to chill with post counts and when people joined NT. this isn't a **** measuring contest. at one point everyone was new this forum and everyone had a low post count. I've always come here for info and help getting some shoes from websites I didn't know of (never got anything crazy limited that i didn't have to pay over retail for) and try to add in with anything I knew or heard about. I have a low post count bc I don't care to post about nothing 20 times a day. I see dudes with 10000000 posts that just troll, hate and gloat.
Really well said. Repped. 

Facts bro

You guys complain when  people lurk the forums, and complain when a new member post something. 
And those same people were new members at one point, most likely even lurked as well 
roll.gif

Finally got shipping from YS. I'm in NY. [emoji]128175[/emoji] % on V2's so far. Mainly because of the foot apps. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom