ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for someone to post YS numbers for the Zebras.

And for those saying 4k pairs based on order numbers, thats not exactly how it works. Some order numbers jump and doesn't exactly go in order. 

I'm still waiting for someone to post YS numbers for the Zebras.

And for those saying 4k pairs based on order numbers, thats not exactly how it works. Some order numbers jump and doesn't exactly go in order. 

I have another theory regarding Yeezy Supply. Since it was first rumored that ADC US would be getting 7000 pairs of Zebras, and it only got 4175, I think it's a possibility stock was split between ADC and YS (Adidas mentioned Yeezy Supply for the first time ever in their Zebra announcement instagram post) So it could be that Yeezy Supply had around 3000 pairs instead of the initially suggested 4000.

I have another theory regarding Yeezy Supply. Since it was first rumored that ADC US would be getting 7000 pairs of Zebras, and it only got 4175, I think it's a possibility stock was split between ADC and YS (Adidas mentioned Yeezy Supply for the first time ever in their Zebra announcement instagram post) So it could be that Yeezy Supply had around 3000 pairs instead of the initially suggested 4000.

I was thinking this as well

the exact number really isn't all that important, bottom line is that they made these stupid limited, which is unfortunate

the exact number really isn't all that important, bottom line is that they made these stupid limited, which is unfortunate
it matters if you got them, people trying to gauge for how much and when to sell. I came up empty on these so it doesn't really matter to me

it matters if you got them, people trying to gauge for how much and when to sell. I came up empty on these so it doesn't really matter to me
whether it's 12k, 12.5k, 13k, etc. really doesn't matter.  all you need to know is demand >>>>>> supply and that's why prices are bananaland

Last edited:
It's just interesting to know how many pairs were available from where you got it from. Like if you were 1 of the lucky 50 that copped from AD AU. 

I'm so undecided between wearing my Zebras or selling em and getting another release. Size 13 fetches a lot...

Above 2k go for it. Another yeezy will come along and replace this as the most "limited". The wearability isn't that great either.

These things are flying off eBay 2 pairs have sold that I was asking a questions about before the seller could respond within 5-10 mins of being listed

yeah, people didnt factor in the hundreds of condom boots that people bought mistakingly

Above 2k go for it. Another yeezy will come along and replace this as the most "limited". The wearability isn't that great either.
Cause there has been very many of those right? wearability? it's a white shoe, it can go with most anything.

Just got the Barney's call as well. They were sold out of 11 and 12. I was able to secure a 10.5. Still offering toddler sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom