ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with buying yeezys and having them in hand?

Maybe he wanted to see how they look with his fits and then decide if he wanted to keep them or not.

Well if you have the option to purchase a pair of yeezys for retail, you're not going to not  purchase them. Even if you don't like them a single bit.

Well if you have the option to purchase a pair of yeezys for retail, you're not going to not purchase them. Even if you don't like them a single bit.

That's not true. Didn't like any of the 750's. Never tried for a pair. Would rather have people who want them, get them.

Not everyone is like that, and its fine. No hate either way. Was just asking the guy a question and he answered.

That's not true. Didn't like any of the 750's. Never tried for a pair. Would rather have people who want them, get them.

Not everyone is like that, and its fine. No hate either way. Was just asking the guy a question and he answered.
i passed on all v2s except zebras myself

Last edited:
Canadian bros are gonna be hosed by duties anyways. My breds came to a whooping $157. At least with the zebras you still win.

How difficult would it be for me to trade size 11 zebras for some solars? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

rumors of re-releasing the zebras later this year?
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom