ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's literally a bid on stockx for $2700 for a 16 right now. The lowest ask for a 13 is $1800

At first I didn't even care bundamn. These look good on feet especially with shorts :smh:

Yes YS has restocked and they don't just restock one colorway, they restock multiple colorways in different packages. You'll find 750 combo packs paired with a sweater or jacket, 350's paired with shirts or hoodies. All sorts of scenarios where you're dropping $$$$ on just one pair.

random but when was the last time YS restocked yeezys? i know when the black 750s dropped they restocked almost all the yeezys that came out at that time but thats the only time i could remember

I got my Zebras today from YS. There is an extra barcode on the boxes tagged (unique). I have gotten a few releases off YS and I do not recall if they all come with it. Anyone else notice that? 

Wanted these since pictures first surface, as I can never ever hit on a Yeezy I just succumb and paid resell (the most reasonable I could find) on projectblitz. YOLO.

Wanted these since pictures first surface, as I can never ever hit on a Yeezy I just succumb and paid resell (the most reasonable I could find) on projectblitz. YOLO.
Ouch 
indifferent.gif

damb missed 2 calls from barneys while at work.

called back but just go's straight to voicemail

That's too bad... Maybe they'll move on & call me. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

damn got my girl her size and im stuck paying premium price hopefully by the end of the week they go down to 1500 then Ill probably pull the trigger

Really??? If you're willing to spend $1,500, then what's a few hundred more? Is it just principal at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom