ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too low, but many here will think it's fair. I've been researching market trends all week and these peaked yesterday when StockX was at $1700 average and Facebook groups offered as much as $1600 for most sizes (lowest I've seen was $1450) Today I see pairs going for 1000 euros (the least) but in average still $1300 and on StockX $1500+

ehh it's hard to decline the payment the guy made now but i wish i could refund him the money and sell for more cuz i regret it that i wanted only that little

You realize after fees you weren't gonna net much more

You made money. Selling online is riskier and it's not free so add in 10% flat rate fee regardless of site

Then if you're going through eBay with PayPal add another 3%

Then shipping

Then scammers. If you already got cash in hand, you won

Hindsight is 20/20 dude. take them for what its worth.. at least youre not taking an L! 

Also, since when did BRED prices go up !!?! looking on the 'bay now wth! 
How much did they go up by from before? Did the other color V2's go up as well?

AdC, fresh off the FedEx truck...

313rm6w.jpg
congrats [emoji]128591[/emoji]

:smh: ADC pair just arrived.. they sent me a 10.5 and I ordered an 11. Even says 11 on the shipping box, but the shoebox and shoes are 10.5.

750s production has finished, there will be no more 750s made. We're not even sure 750 V2 will be made at this point.

Can you fit them?
do they fit at least?

Haven't tried them yet, but if they're the same as other V2 can take out the insole. 10.5 fit everywhere but my big toe..

atleast the shoes and box are the same :D

True.

Make sure you keep that label on the shipping box so they can process your return faster :wink:

:lol: Only if I can send the empty box and get it filled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom