ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
vancouver. Waited till the 22nd until YS shipped... Had the package rerouted to pick up at a UPS location instead of my house if it made a difference

or YS probably paid the duties for the long wait I'm guessing?
If it's similar to FedEx you'll get a bill in about s month lol

thanks bro. I'm on UPS mychoice but didn't know you could manage incoming packages with fedex.

btw does fedex and ups automatically email you all the time when you have an incoming package? (i have email settings to on)
My package from Barneys is coming tomorrow (Fedex Ground). I just called up Fedex and they can tell you when they will be delivering it, but they won't tell you the tracking number. 

Barney's never emailed me back the tracking number oh well.

If you take the insoles out are you just standing on the Boost? I've never seen them without the insoles.

I wear a 10.5 but can fit into a 10.

I hate the feeling of the NMDs without socks, but when I wear them with shorts... no socks, lol.

I have a complete set of everything. Will take a picture when I get my Zebras in.
I have a complete set of 750s and 350s as well.  All size 14s, except a pair of 13s in the 750 OGs (fits like 14) and 13.5 for the 750 GGs.  Working on a size swap for a 14 in Zebras right now. 
nthat.gif

Unlike Vino, I didn't get them all for retail because it's completely impossible to do so when you are a bigfoot size, fighting the rest of the world for 50 pairs. 
mean.gif

Favorite pairs in hand? OG 750s, Turtle Doves, TB 750s, Pirate Blacks, Moonrocks, Zebras, Belugas in that order.  

The only grail I have left is this Yeezy shoe below.  I consider it my grail of grails. If anyone has one of these, I'd give them any of the Yeezys I own:

Warning: Spoiler!  (Click to show)

Have any of you guys received shipping for a SZ 9.5 from YS? I ordered a 9.5 and am still awaiting shipping it seems like there is no in-hand pairs in a 9.5 from YS. Hoping that is the case lol. 

still waiting on shipping for my 9.5

My pair of Zebras from YS arrived and here's some pics:

Few shots of the back:

It's actually a creamish color that matches the cream speckle tone paper of my print lol

Color tone of the sole and mid sole:

Close up side shot:

Yeezys so far 
happy.gif

Thank goodness for the increase production run on the Oreos and Breds, otherwise I'd doubt it'd be possible for me to purchase them at retail (struck out at EVERY yeezy release prior to the Oreos).  Getting the Zebras was just luck for me.

My pair of Zebras from YS arrived and here's some pics:

Yeezys so far 
happy.gif

Thank goodness for the increase production run on the Oreos and Breds, otherwise I'd doubt it'd be possible for me to purchase them at retail (struck out at EVERY yeezy release prior to the Oreos).  Getting the Zebras was just luck for me.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Ok so a couple of thoughts:

My breds from YS finally showed up here in Germsny today. I didn't have to pay any fees to customs and the box wasn't even inspected by customs. I am wondering if YS paid the duties or if I just got lucky. Normally they always st least stamp the package as inspected. Oh well, not complaining at all.

Regarding sizing....These v2s have me confused I copped belugas in September in my Adidas TTS (10.5). Length was perfect but toebox height was crushingly tight. Went half a size up on he breds to a US 11 and the fit is perfect. Was afraid they would be too long but the length feels the same as the belugas, just not super tight. I honestly thought they'd be room but the 11s are even a bit snug still....In a good way.

The weird thing is I put the belugas and breds sole to sole and they look to be the same size and length...If anything the belugas appear a bit loner even though they feel significantly smaller. I'll prob start wearing them without the insoles.

Anyway, glad I went half a size up. Managed to cop the zebras and they should be here Friday. Also went half a size up on those and was nervous since I couldn't try on the breds before ordering the zebras due to slow af bred shipping from Uncle savino.

Pic attached of 10.5 beluga next to 11 bred

View media item 2352468

For everyone worried about shipping for zebras from YS, here was my timeline for getting a bred pair off YS. I'm in NC btw. I still haven't got shipping for zebras either. 

damn, hope it works out for you without the insole, if not, whats the plan of attack?
Compared them to the Blk/Red I've got and they look exactly the same.. I don't really like the feel w/o insoles bc I can feel the holes in that microfiber stuff. That's why I sized up again, but I think I'll just hold onto them and see how I feel about it later. The prices they've been going for have been tempting me, but I actually like em. Idk, disappointing. 

For everyone worried about shipping for zebras from YS, here was my timeline for getting a bred pair off YS. I'm in NC btw. I still haven't got shipping for zebras either. 

View media item 2352474

Man, gives me hope. Just annoying. Maybe they're back ordered? They gotta borrow some from Ye, who knows. I don't see a lot of 9.5s out there. Only 1 I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom