ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped. Good to see people actually wearing these. Here's a thought... how about we have more pics of people wearing their kicks instead of reseller talk in here?
You in the wrong place 
laugh.gif

Some of you guys on here are ridiculous. People talk about reselling on less hyped shoes and making $100 or something and it's oh time to crucify this dude for talking about reselling and making 50% profit on some shoes. Even though $100 could easily be gas and groceries for a week. But yet all of a sudden man you're an idiot for not reselling and making $1000+! You know what that could pay for?! ***** with that double standard bs. If you're salty you didn't get a pair then just stop commenting about it and let people do whatever the hell they wanna do with their shoes. Bc at the end of the day, they're not yours and it def ain't your decision to make on what they do with it, wear or sell. You wanna talk about having priorities all messed up, when you're trying to exercise your double standard priorities on other people when it's convenient for you to be on one side of the line or the other.

I scooted back [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

@ballsnark

Did you try this method yet? You should be able to get a more accurate status, make sure you enter "Track By Reference" and the "Shipment Date". This gave my buddies success

Good luck buddy, I hope this works out for ya. Let me know

Fakes have UV detailing and the yellow heel now. As far as I know Davids pair doesnt have the cream color under SPLY-350, but has yellow heel and UV. PK definitely has cream material under SPLY as well as the yellow heel but not sure about UV detailing. Although I did hear that they might have UV as well.

Fakes have UV detailing and the yellow heel now. As far as I know Davids pair doesnt have the cream color under SPLY-350, but has yellow heel and UV. PK definitely has cream material under SPLY as well as the yellow heel but not sure about UV detailing. Although I did hear that they might have UV as well.
Who is David?

Do you think anyone has on hand in North America the revised fakes?

I am meeting up today. Dude has ADC receipt and everything and I'm going to make him show me the shipping confirmation from his phone. So that should make it easier.

But you never know, with so many fakes on the market.

Second time paying resell in my life.

David and PK are fake sellers

I think if you cop and wear yeezys you should head over to repsneakers and read up so you can know about the good *** fakes and not get got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom