ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this a yeezy thread but would u guys rather get the shattered backboard 1s or breds v2 or i can cash out and get 750 greygums or TB.

Last edited:
Problem is that I usually need to clear up the duties before since I'm never home when they deliver it.  I'ma call UPS and see wassup.  
Here's the break down of YS order coming to Canada and how far u gotta bend over to take it in the bum:
around$162
Brokerage fee: $68.59
Duties :$52.99
Taxes: $41.33
Cdn dollars.
Looks like YS didn't bother indicating that Canadians already paid HST & GST on their commercial invoice so customs looks at it and deems no taxes were paid when in fact they were.
You can save the brokerage fees of $68.59 by self clearing the shoes yourself, however I believe it will be super hard to most in this thread to tell Mr. Ups that's holding on to your zebras hostage to send it back to the warehouse so that you can self clear lol

Last edited:
My bro just got his YS pair. There is a watermark below the SPLY-350 that's pretty noticeable. Any recourse with YS or is he SOL?

My bro just got his YS pair. There is a watermark below the SPLY-350 that's pretty noticeable. Any recourse with YS or is he SOL?

He gets to wear them at retail or resells at the lowest price that it has been resold for ...

Here's the break down of YS order coming to Canada and how far u gotta bend over to take it in the bum:
around$162
Cdn dollars.
Looks like YS didn't bother indicating that Canadians already paid HST & GST on their commercial invoice so customs looks at it and deems no taxes were paid when in fact they were.
You can save the brokerage fees of $68.59 by self clearing the shoes yourself, however I believe it will be super hard to most in this thread to tell Mr. Ups that's holding on to your zebras hostage to send it back to the warehouse so that you can self clear lol

the shoes don't get sent back to a warehouse though

it just stays at the UPS store/location for pickup till you come back with the stamped documents from CBSA

around$162
Cdn dollars.
Anyone have luck arguing that they already paid the taxes on the items? 

Theres people here that would gladly pay retail + tax + import fees  
laugh.gif

Chances a trip to jimmy jazz today is worth it if I don't have a wristband from yesterday?

People paying $300+ a band going to be tight when they pull some random lottery ish[emoji]128514[/emoji]

the shoes don't get sent back to a warehouse though

it just stays at the UPS store/location for pickup till you come back with the stamped documents from CBSA
Sorry I meant to say "ups warehouse" and not the actual YS warehouse. Yes it's held there until u get all the custom cleared stamps on all paperwork and sent back to ups to authorize, then your package will be released and sent out for delivery.
Theres people here that would gladly pay retail + tax + import fees  :lol:
That's not the point though, it's the principle of having to pay twice the amount of tax when it should really only be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom