ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebra prices dropping everyday now
laugh.gif
how low do you think they'll go? i'm guessing they'll bottom out at $1300. I can't see them going lower than that.

how low do you think they'll go? i'm guessing they'll bottom out at $1300. I can't see them going lower than that.
I'd say 1200-1300, maybe lower around the time the all whites drop in april. the price was staying steady around 1800 until I noticed it declining everyday for whatever reason.

I'd say 1200-1300, maybe lower around the time the all whites drop in april. the price was staying steady around 1800 until I noticed it declining everyday for whatever reason.

People started getting their pairs in hand and began trying to cash out, effectively increasing the supply, lowering the prices. Pricing will settle soon, and then will slowly climb back up over time i think, which will eventually become the true value of the shoe.

People started getting their pairs in hand and began trying to cash out, effectively increasing the supply, lowering the prices. Pricing will settle soon, and then will slowly climb back up over time i think, which will eventually become the true value of the shoe.
Yeah, most people should have received their pairs by now. So, undercutting season has begun. After pairs dry up, prices will definitely climb back up for this one.

Reason is resellers are becoming desperate to sell their pairs or their wrong sizes as soon as possible. everybody is racing to lower prices on goat and stockx [emoji]128514[/emoji]

yeah the price will go up again soon, just like the belugas dropped to 400-500 for a bit then jumped back up to 700+.

Repped. Them on foot pics got me thinking about trading my small yeezys for proper sized zebras.

Last edited:
long time lurker... I held on to my Yeezy's for a week. I was debating if i should unDS or sell. I am probably going to hold on to them now that the price has dropped.

I noticed belugas are starting to climb up in pricing. I may just bite the bullet and pay resell. May actually be a good reason to get rid of some kicks I don't really wear [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I noticed belugas are starting to climb up in pricing. I may just bite the bullet and pay resell. May actually be a good reason to get rid of some kicks I don't really wear [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Do it

I'd pick them up now, belugas are the 2nd best cw for the v2's imo.

I could have probably went TTS on my pair and I have wide feet but went .5 up for the sake staying uniform with all my other .5 up pairs.  While the primeknit is much softer than the stripe pairs, the narrowness still exists in the toe box.  
I went ahead and got .5 up just like my other v2 lets see how they fit once they arrive 

I went ahead and got .5 up just like my other v2 lets see how they fit once they arrive 
Yeah you'll be fine.  For me I still had a thumb's width space in the toebox but my toes no longer feel squished so I'm happy with it.  

I'm seriously contemplating the same thing. I've been keeping a close eye for the last 2 months and I seriously regret not jumping sooner. Now is the time if any to jump ship and cop before they get to the 4 digit mark. Good luck!

Yeah you'll be fine.  For me I still had a thumb's width space in the toebox but my toes no longer feel squished so I'm happy with it.  
yeah I should be good, will update as soon as I get them if not Ill just sell them and get a size 9, that size is cheaper anyway

Third day in a row with these beauts. Had to get it out my system, gonna need to give em a break after this.
How are the sole's looking after a few wears?  The Beluga sole's are awesome, and they can take a beating for a lighter color without looking dirty.  

Curious on how these look after normal wear.  

weather was decent but been dreading the tedious task to take them out the box for a shot. Either way, heres my collection. Enjoy. ​
 ​
 ​
EDIT: I realize the quality isn't great after uploading them.
Damn those V2S looking so good next to the v1s, didn't even thought that i would became a fan of the stripe but they do think about it lol 

Third day in a row with these beauts. Had to get it out my system, gonna need to give em a break after this.

View media item 2358406

How are the sole's looking after a few wears?  The Beluga sole's are awesome, and they can take a beating for a lighter color without looking dirty.  

Curious on how these look after normal wear.  

After 3 days of light wear

View media item 2358576
So far not too bad at all I'm gonna clean em before putting them away but the sole cleans pretty easily. Definitely similar to belugas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom