ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ogs called these "yum Yums" in my hood

:smokin 3's up

Not sure if you've went back through the last couple pages but they look like a carbon copy of something thats been done because thats exactly what it is. Its a retro of the adidas powerphase from the same era of these reeboks everyone keeps talking about. Its not an original design, its not supposed to be. He probably went through the adidas vault and picked a shoe he liked and adidas was probably all for it if not the ones pushing him to do that. They are extra plain to me but some people like/need that look sometimes, cant rock 350s every single day. I'd rock em on a sunday or something but definitely not paying yeezy prices for them, retail or resell.

When patta or atmos or clot design an AM1 no one says it looks like something thats been done before, it looks like an AM1. It IS an AM1, thats the point lol.

Be careful- you might upset some people :lol:

That last pic posted by AirRaab is beautiful tho- bringing back too many memories. If they put some boost in there and wrote supply 350 or put a random stripe on it I could justify paying $200 - even better would have been to give them the Iniki treatment and charged $90 or whatever it is.

Last edited:

homeboy preaching "rock don't stock" while tags are still on :rofl:

I leave the tag on all my kicks, even my Jordans. Especially retro 4s that come with the orange tag, and even when the brought out a bunch of 12s a couple years back I left the XII tag on those. Shoot me, but I'm still gonna rock em with the tag on, sorry not sorry B [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

you wear your sneakers with the tag still on?

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/jeedee_/media/Mobile Uploads/giphy 1_zpsoyk0vp0l.gif.html

Just received my zebras from goat ... smh Jesus man how can this go unnoticed ? I have already contact goat for a solution ...anybody have issues with goat and was it resolved ? Or am I f'd

View media item 2369053

homeboy preaching "rock don't stock" while tags are still on
roll.gif

you wear your sneakers with the tag still on?

Dude be tripping hard lol 

Just received my zebras from goat ... smh Jesus man how can this go unnoticed ? I have already contact goat for a solution ...anybody have issues with goat and was it resolved ? Or am I f'd

Damn that sucks i once have that with a Jacket I bought , it was like 500ish write to the seller and they offered either a 40% refund or to get it back ... I took the refund my "ocd" calm down as well lol 

Debating over a 50h anni sub (green bezel/black face) Or a GMT master II

Personally can't pull off the colorful look of sub or gmt master II. Feel with the design and setup would pick Breitlings. Just have the ss/white g datejust and the g day-date for R. Down to other 4 black or white ceramic V DV Ones.
Vote for the 50th ani sub (g/b).
That one is very eyecatching nice.
Good luck on your pickup.

Damn I remember the days when paying over $400 for a pair of kicks was a big thing. Now $1300 for yeezys is a good deal
Your telling me bro :nerd: I didnt want to do it... I Know these will go up and then i will not have a chance on buying ... because im not paying 2K for sneakers.... zebras are :smokin though.....

Took two breds V2 fyi ... I see you still hurt over the trace > night cargo poll .. let it go ...
LOL didn't even realize it was you, now it's even funnier. I would've laughed at anybody that paid that amount for jizzed stained yeezys, no matter what sneakers you got rid of to get them, you still paid that amount. 

Dude goes up and buys every cheaper pair after they release. Holds them for a bit and then unloads
Yeah I know him 

He was paying 1.3 to 1.5 if I remember right 

We use to have a good relationship but honestly I don't know who is still buying off from him. He listed them at 2K ... when currently they can be had for way cheaper at stockx. Nonsense 

If you want to wait why don't you wait? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom