ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is $800 a good price for chocolates? And i wear a 9.5 in most sneakers. Will a 9 be good?

$800 is a good price if you're buying from Stockx/GOAT. You could probably find a pair for 700 on FB sneaker groups.

9 should be good for you.

My sizing for reference:
V2 yeezy - 9.5
ultra boost - 9.5
750 - 9

just got a pair of TDs from GOAT easy 9/10 condition for 1K USD, seems like the time to buy V1s (used anyway) there are soo many 9/10/11 sizes listed everyones fighting each other for the sale. They where initially listed for 1.4K, i just waited it out for a few days as prices dropped. Super happy considering where I live (AUS) TD pricing is fried. 7/10 conditions are selling for lie 1.8K AUD (1.4K USD)

just got a pair of TDs from GOAT easy 9/10 condition for 1K USD, seems like the time to buy V1s (used anyway) there are soo many 9/10/11 sizes listed everyones fighting each other for the sale. They where initially listed for 1.4K, i just waited it out for a few days as prices dropped. Super happy considering where I live (AUS) TD pricing is fried. 7/10 conditions are selling for lie 1.8K AUD (1.4K USD)

I've been looking on goat for a used pair of td's my self, there's been a few good deals but I haven't pulled the trigger because I'm not sure if it's worth it since the mid soles chip/mark so easily. Knowing myself I'll do it anyways at some point

I've been looking on goat for a used pair of td's my self, there's been a few good deals but I haven't pulled the trigger because I'm not sure if it's worth it since the mid soles chip/mark so easily. Knowing myself I'll do it anyways at some point
Yea i know what you mean man, thats whats always held me back to (especially the TDs) But i work retail, so the shoes are on tiles like 95% of the time.

I'm patiently waiting to see what's next after the v1/v2 and 750
Already did, them Calabasas's lol
glasses.gif

Nah I'm interested to see the V3
I was gonna say besides those, but i know ya'll would know what i meant lol

True, I love my V1s, but there's no support by the suede area of the shoe. My left foot is a bit flat so it caves down a bit there which makes it kind of uncomfortable wearing the V1s at times. With the more solid structure in the V2s, that problem is not a big issue. 

Last edited:
Why would you ever feel the need to out any shoe you really care about in the washer/dryer? Just use some Jason Mark and keep it movin. Shoes should never get to that point where they are thrashed anyways unless they're your beaters. If you stay on top of cleaning your kicks they'll always be fresh IMO.
i wear shoes how they are meant to be worn.. dont care about resell prices at all.. For me its retail or nothing... i usually do keep my kicks fresh but studying for a board exam i havent been able too. So it would be easier if i could just throw them in the washer/dryer to clean them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom