ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone's running a bot and doesn't set up keywords, wouldn't it just default to the first product it picks up? idk some bots work differently than others.

i only say that cause whenever the shoes drop it's always the first product that shows up. would also explain why some people copped those clear boots, it was the first product that shows up

You're right but good bots should have a safeguard for this to check if the product is valid first. With that being said, I highly doubt the person who wrote and sold it cares enough to check those parameters before purchasing. On their personal bot it probably does it but as you may have heard people who sell bots will probably sell a much weaker bot which probably doesn't include those parameters being checked before adding to cart. Basically... a good bot wouldn't have this issue, a bad bot will.

Programs varies so much so we wouldn't really know what tripped it to purchase the item but it might just be a simple bot for single yeezy releases. That way if it's ran for JUST a yeezy release, it'll purchase the first thing that is put up.

Last edited:
^^^thats not new, my boy did it with adc, his account got banned when the shoes were returned to adc,

ndc however-one of my friends has done chargebacks to them tons of times and he never gets banned

edit-replying to the guy about declining to accept package

Last edited:
^^^thats not new, my boy did it with adc, his account got banned when the shoes were returned to adc,

ndc however-one of my friends has done chargebacks to them tons of times and he never gets banned

edit-replying to the guy about declining to accept package

Why did he decline the package instead of going through the return process?

I'll still never understand the design on the V2's.  At my true size, the length feels right, but the pinch in the toe box is ridiculous.  Taking out the insole barely makes the shoe wearable.  I feel like I'd need to go up 1.5 sizes to avoid that pinch in the toe box, but the length would be way off.  As much as I like the shoe, it's pretty dumb to keep wearing a shoe that is so uncomfortable for me.  

I'll still never understand the design on the V2's.  At my true size, the length feels right, but the pinch in the toe box is ridiculous.  Taking out the insole barely makes the shoe wearable.  I feel like I'd need to go up 1.5 sizes to avoid that pinch in the toe box, but the length would be way off.  As much as I like the shoe, it's pretty dumb to keep wearing a shoe that is so uncomfortable for me.  
Go a full size up and put an insole from your UBs in it, on top or either to replace the insole

You gotta wear them ... oreos to me fit the tightest for some reason .. wore them for a week straight and feel much better ... V2 were made to be worn if not your gonna have snug fit if you wear them 1 a month or for ig likes

How do y'all get the password page to load automatically? I was on there this morning and I kept refreshing but the page didn't change. I had to remove the password from the link then it loaded the correct page.

Last edited:
You gotta wear them ... oreos to me fit the tightest for some reason .. wore them for a week straight and feel much better ... V2 were made to be worn if not your gonna have snug fit if you wear them 1 a month or for ig likes
I've put in about 50 walking hours in them, brought them with me when traveling and I stuff the toe box when not worn.  I was hoping the PK would stretch out over time, but the fit for me is still way off.  I have the Belugas though and there's no way I would use them as an every day shoe even if they were comfortable.

I've put in about 50 walking hours in them, brought them with me when traveling and I stuff the toe box when not worn.  I was hoping the PK would stretch out over time, but the fit for me is still way off.  I have the Belugas though and there's no way I would use them as an every day shoe even if they were comfortable.

sounds like you got the shoe half a size too small

sounds like you got the shoe half a size too small
It's more like 1.5 sizes too small, I already take out the insoles.  Again though, the length would be messed up if I did size up like that.  Just wasn't designed well at least for myself personally.

It's more like 1.5 sizes too small, I already take out the insoles.  Again though, the length would be messed up if I did size up like that.  Just wasn't designed well at least for myself personally.

interesting... what size do you wear in ultra boost? The general consensus is to go same size or half size up from your UB size

I had to go a full size up on Yeezy from my UB size, but it's because of my narrow foot & longer big toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom