ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol how would that work? You sell them the info on where to cop and they make a fake id or something?
My friend did this once...He meet up at the spot. Give him money + Retail and copped for him and hand off. 

But this is also a big reason we get leftovers cause ****** just couldn't afford them and/or sell their ticket and unable to claim their pairs.

Yea I don't participate in that nonsense, if I win a shoe I'm picking it up. I got enough bread and too much pride to ever give up a shoe like that. Now if someone tryna cash me out right in front of the store that's a different story, just like with em ronnies the other day, I was not saying no to 5 bills cash in hand

dinyc3st dinyc3st :lol: glad to hear you rebounded from those L's. Was still good for the community that you did that at least so I respect you for that. I'm going to be going to NY next week fortunately as I happen to be on vacation. Help me cook fam

Is "the jig" only available on iPhone? I've done some research and hit up youtube but the only instruction sets I see is for iPhone. Can it be done on Samsung?

Yeah I think so, you gotta jailbreak your phone. I can figure out how to do it I just can't jailbreak my phone [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Depends on what your standard of living is, obv the huge resellers can live well off this but 99% of ppl can't

Not to mention if you not reporting taxes, good luck ever trying to buy real assets like a house

I know plenty of people that do, but yeah that's def not the American way. The American way is to make your monthly payments and hope no unexpected expenses come up, that's why we're broke af as a country

@DiNyc3st
laugh.gif
glad to hear you rebounded from those L's. Was still good for the community that you did that at least so I respect you for that. I'm going to be going to NY next week fortunately as I happen to be on vacation. Help me cook fam
Only advice is Try to hit as many raffles.

For FTL, FTA and Champs I would goto Flagships like 34th and 42nd. 

And although this is 100% guaranteed. Make a line for unclaimed pairs. I've been able to get a pair during the Bred V2's doing that. So yea as long a you put in the work you're good. But remember you're on Vacation, enjoy it LOL

Does anyone care to give me some feedback on this potential trade? TiA

I am sitting on a lot of Supreme pieces from this season, and I was thinking of trading some of the more desired stuff for a pair of V2's.

I am planning on offering a North Face fleece, or a CDG box logo tee + $150-200 in cash for a pair of the whites.

Does that sound fair to yall?

I know plenty of people that do, but yeah that's def not the American way. The American way is to make your monthly payments and hope no unexpected expenses come up, that's why we're broke af as a country

Not to derail the thread but s*** point me in the direction of the 100% down payment group. I need answers :lol:

Actually, reselling kicks varies..........

But reselling Supreme you'll make a bigger profit. I learned alot after the CDG drop. ****** got 10 bodies on their payroll....and I mean teens. Giving them like 50 bucks and stuff lmao

Actually, reselling kicks varies..........

But reselling Supreme you'll make a bigger profit. I learned alot after the CDG drop. ****** got 10 bodies on their payroll....and I mean teens. Giving them like 50 bucks and stuff lmao
Looking at the supreme subreddit, those box logos are reselling for 300 (tees) and 500 (hoodies). Way bigger profits than guys just trying to flip shoes. Unless of course, you talking about yeezys

Looking at the supreme subreddit, those box logos are reselling for 300 (tees) and 500 (hoodies). Way bigger profits than guys just trying to flip shoes. Unless of course, you talking about yeezys
I sold the set for 950(Black Hoodie+Black Tee) to some Asian lady across the street.

Supreme is legit profitable depending on the product.

Sneakers.....it's tough now. Yeezy's you can make decent money but it's all about Buying multiples. I'm going for 5 minimum. Keep 1 and trade 4.

Buying a house cash isn't a smart financial move for a couple reasons. First, you can write off the interest on your mortgage. That comes in handy at tax time. Second, you can still get a 15 yr mortgage sub 4%. Instead of paying cash, take the mortgage at 4% and invest that cash. Any good money man should be able to earn you more than 4% on your money. You make more by investing than you spend in interest and you can then turn around and write off your interest. Win-win.

I sold the set for 950(Black Hoodie+Black Tee) to some Asian lady across the street.

Supreme is legit profitable depending on the product.

Sneakers.....it's tough now. Yeezy's you can make decent money but it's all about Buying multiples. I'm going for 5 minimum. Keep 1 and trade 4.
You definitely made out on those.  I would've loved a box hoodie, but there's no way I'm paying that much for it.  I'm down with paying 200 for shoes, but somehow, I just can't get down with paying 500 for a hoodie that I'll be scared to wash normally.  Oh plus, shipping is $25 instead of the usual $10 to the continental US.  Just way too expensive of a brand for me :frown: 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom