ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought white racers from FTL like 2 months ago. Wonder if I can return them and rebuy to get to platinum status because I wasn't a member at the time [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lol, was about to leave the line to take a picture with JB but the line was already 400 deep. I better win at least one pair

Anyone from NYC see the HOH on 125th on the list?  I didn't see them but I know they used the app for the royal 1s... ?

Anyone from NYC see the HOH on 125th on the list?  I didn't see them but I know they used the app for the royal 1s... ?
didn't see them ... but it's possible like with the royals NYC might see a disconnect between the stores getting and them being populated into the app. 

Anyone having issues on driod? I keep getting an error about setting the size. Works fine on wifey's iphone.

^ repped both, but my app must be buggin because I don't see two-fifth on there.  Maybe I'll check back later.

I'm $2 away from being VIP on FTA, bought some socks 2 days ago so will it update and give me 10 mins HS when that clears ? Or should I wait first till it does then do the yeezy info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom