ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culver? Damn that's wack.

Can't you report to corporate about that?
Not sure how new you are to Finish Line and all the sneaker stores in WestField Culver City. But they held imaginary raffles and backdoored all/most of the XXIII Titaniums and Finales.  Shiekh had secret raffles for Air Yeezy 2s etc. Nothing new here. 

First timer here.. Just curious about how good of chances i have at copping from Yeezy Supply if I'm there as soon as they launch. Anxious to get a pair after not trying on any of the releases for so long 

Tomorrow or Thursday? We don't have any stores in Jax but thought about driving to Orlando to give it a shot and hit up their outlets.
Tomorrow, Outlets are pretty dope here if you end up making the drive, sadly not much else in terms of sneakers.

It's possible .... but once the password page goes up folks will be on the site waiting -- so don't put all your eggs in the YS basket.

First timer here.. Just curious about how good of chances i have at copping from Yeezy Supply if I'm there as soon as they launch. Anxious to get a pair after not trying on any of the releases for so long 

So this release in Confirmed I noticed the W and M option for the adult pairs .... can't remember the ability to distinguish between women's and men's pairs for previous release. Was this always an option or something new?
Good eye! I didn't even notice that.

Tomorrow, Outlets are pretty dope here if you end up making the drive, sadly not much else in terms of sneakers.
Yea I hit them up every few months. Definitely better than St Aug. I haven't hit up Daytona yet though.

And pretty f'd up that someone a few pages back said Thursday when asked the same question. I thought I'd read it was tomorrow but then someone asked and the reply was Thursday.

Now the wait.. only got in 1 FNL ticket at a store that usually backdoors. :smh:

Banking on the apps, online raffles and online release..

It's possible .... but once the password page goes up folks will be on the site waiting -- so don't put all your eggs in the YS basket.
Right. Are there any other online raffles or entries you would suggest doing? I live in the STL area so i don't really have the opportunity to cop locally 

End's raffle might still be live .... but the $ to € exchange rate is crappy so you'll pay a bit above retail.

I know winning is a looooong long long shot, but by chance I do win on the confirmed app, When can people start picking up shoes Saturday? 8am or sooner? I would like to try to be home by the time online sales go up. I'm in Florida? 

I know winning is a looooong long long shot, but by chance I do win on the confirmed app, When can people start picking up shoes Saturday? 8am or sooner? I would like to try to be home by the time online sales go up. I'm in Florida? 

I wouldn't say winning is a looooong shot because less people are reserving pairs compared to copping on ADC or YS. You have better chances

Plenty of idiots do. For $520 you might as well take your chances on resell since I'm pretty sure they'll go for less with the amount of pairs released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom