ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Allen Kuo hit?
roll.gif

we gonna find out in like a week or 2

I believe it truly depends on the market you live in with the apps success. That 10m head starts really does count. And also I believe how quick you get to putting in the full starts codes like first day versus putting it on a Thursday at 4:50 pm.
Not really. Signed in Champs 2:20 (3 deadline) on Thursday. Got a W today

Won a pair via one of the foot apps with a 10 min HS.. waitlisted for the other with 7.. no one is letting that pair go lol. One is better than none tho .. likely trading for the black and red November pair. 

Champs app, how long does it take for you to hear back on waitlisted peeeps. Mine still shows as waitlisted.

Won a pair via one of the foot apps with a 10 min HS.. waitlisted for the other with 7.. no one is letting that pair go lol. One is better than none tho .. likely trading for the black and red November pair. 

gonna have to be adding a decent amount of cash, those jumped pretty high last time I checked

The Red Stripes go for $850-980. Going to have to add at least $300-400. Whites are going for $500 ish right now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom