ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been passed the splash since the grey gums, and event then I couldn't check out and loss the shoes. Thank god for the foot apps.

I still got nothing as usual. I noticed now the more supply has increased the less I get through splash lol. 

got through, paypal says i submitted an order, but i got a security error message and nothing from addias

fingers crossed

WTF going on? 4 diff pay pal checkouts that charged pending adidas email. No game on screen. Am I ghosted? Checkout was a mess.

Coped one time thru paypal with order confirmation. Copped second time again with same paypal with a different card with no order confirmation just a pay pal saying i submited an order. Should i be worried? Lol

I have finally won. Its been years of me trying to get hyped releases and I finally did. Adidas ftw. I refuse to go resell its alway retail or bust and for once it paid off

Forever splashing.. what's the other side like? :smh:

heaven-01.jpg

how did you get through? did you keep smashing place order?
No I had multiple tabs open and they stayed in my cart on each tab so I just kept trying to check out on each tab.  Finally it went thru on one of them. Used PP too.  I'm still in the page but can't add my size 5.

if you never got past splash in your life and fail today just humble ur self and admit this ADC will never be for you 

Last edited:
cooked on adc

got a connection error while processing payment, waited.... and i refreshed with 1.5 min left and it went through 
nthat.gif

finally got through and the CAPTCHA was on overdrive today lol. none the less i was able to checkout. be patient people, with more pairs available comes more opportunity but also a longer wait due to the random nature of the que and increased security of captcha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom