ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
laugh.gif
haha nvm. i found it.

No confirmation on the 9.5's so, I guess I should expect the payments to not process. Happy with my 10.

STICKY THIS

Open lots of tabs, use different browsers.  Once a tab goes through the splash, copy the link and paste it into a new tab in that SAME browser and SAME IP.  Hit enter.  New tab will instantly go through the splash.  Keep the second tab alone for now.  Checkout normally on the first tab through the splash.  Then continue the same process on the second tab.

smile.gif

all my tabs on same window went through at same time. checked out 2 pairs. couldnt get the 3rd.

anyone NOT get an email from ADC yet? Order placed 10:40 (CT)....got confirm screen.....but NO email yet....

Chrome is trash.

Got through splash in this order.  Xbox One browser, Safari, then finally one of the 5 chrome browsers that had been open since the release started.

PacSun called me last night. Puts my win total for these Creams at 4 lol. Don't know what's going on.

i got that w/ 2 different cc.  switched to paypal, and have multi ghost charges.  later i got an email from my cc asking if i made purchases on adidas. maybe thats why it was declined
Do you have Capital One by any chance? This is my first time ever getting thru on ADC and they decided now was a good time to suspect fraudulent activity and denied the charge. Beyond heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom