ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now its time for all the shipping and confirmation questions, and thats gonna be my queue to leave this place. Its been fun fellas, sucks im leaving empty handed but it is what it is. Congrats again to people that copped to keep, good luck keeping em clean. And resellers hope you get scammed :lol: jp congrats too

So do we know if being early to the Splash page drop leads to getting past it?

I had three devices running Chrome and only got through with my phone which loaded it first (YeezyMafia Tweet notification).

But then again I'm sure others join it late and get through?
I got through on my iphone, which was the last of my browsers that I started on the splash. Also not to mention the only one that I accidentally refreshed several times.

So do we know if being early to the Splash page drop leads to getting past it?

I had three devices running Chrome and only got through with my phone which loaded it first (YeezyMafia Tweet notification).

But then again I'm sure others join it late and get through?

I truly do believe it's random. I had 3 different browsers open with multi tabs and the last one that I set up in the 3rd browser got through and the others all crashed

There were times my chrome tab stopped loading and went to an error page, did those tabs get through but errored out?

Actually got a pair right after ADC had its mini crash and restarted. First W for Yeezys. Cheers to all, and good luck to those still in hunt.

Actually got past splash on both adult and infants this time...Cooked on both...

Headed out to pick up my FTL pair now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom