ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My TTS is 9.5. I've been wearing 10 in both yeezys and UBs.
I would say TTS is definitely the move instead of the usual half size up. This size 10 white was noticeably bigger and longer when I held it side to side with my other size 10 V2s. The half size up still worked fine, but if I would have know, I would have definitely went TTS
When you say noticeably bigger how much longer & wider are we talking, in mm? I wanted a 9 in these but could only land a 9.5. I can live with some extra width room in the toebox but don't want them looking like clownshoes lengthwise.

When you say noticeably bigger how much longer & wider are we talking, in mm? I wanted a 9 in these but could only land a 9.5. I can live with some extra width room in the toebox but don't want them looking like clownshoes lengthwise.

lol I'm a size 9 and I copped a 9.5, they fit, but when I took them out the box they look wild big. I don't like that either, but on foot they look okay.

lol I'm a size 9 and I copped a 9.5, they fit, but when I took them out the box they look wild big. I don't like that either, but on foot they look okay.
Have you got a size 9 in another V2 to compare the physical size of the two shoes against each other?

Someone did a page or so ago and said the cream is definitely a little bigger than the other V2s
Yeah I quoted that guy. I'm just curious to know if a size 9 white is physically larger, ie a longer & wider outsole, than all of the other size 9 V2s.

The first pair of yeezys I got were the zebras and went .5 up from TTS but for the creams I went with TTS. Can't wait to see which fits better. 

All this sizing talk, but I'm sure everyone has a different sizing preference, so what may be TTS for one may not be the case for another. For me personally, I unintentionally bought a 8 in the breds, and wish I had went up half a size like I did in my Belugas, Core reds, and Zebras that all fit perfectly. Haven't received my 4 Cream pairs in the mail, but I'm glad I purchased both an 8 and 8.5 so I could keep the size that does fit to my liking (selling/trade-baiting the others). For reference, I'm an 8 in most Nikes/Jordans, 8.5 in v2s, 7 in v1s, and 7.5-8 in 750s (my LB's fit 0.5 smaller than my GG's).

I guess it's nice to have a general sizing reference for those who've never owned a pair of v2s, but don't be surprised if it doesn't meet your fitting expectations.

Last edited:
Anybody got pics of broken in yeezys? Curious to see how it'll look worn in. A lot of pics looks new and unworn lol

Anybody got pics of broken in yeezys? Curious to see how it'll look worn in. A lot of pics looks new and unworn lol

Not really much different actually...I've worn my Oreo V2's probably close to a couple dozen times and they could easily still pass for a first wear pair...Things are tanks...

All this sizing talk, but I'm sure everyone has a different sizing preference, so what may be TTS for one may not be the case for another. For me personally, I unintentionally bought a 8 in the breds, and wish I had went up half a size like I did in my Belugas, Core reds, and Zebras that all fit perfectly. Haven't received my 4 Cream pairs in the mail, but I'm glad I purchased both an 8 and 8.5 so I could keep the size that does fit to my liking (selling/trade-baiting the others). For reference, I'm an 8 in most Nikes/Jordans, 8.5 in v2s, 7 in v1s, and 7.5-8 in 750s (my LB's fit 0.5 smaller than my GG's).

I guess it's nice to have a general sizing reference for those who've never owned a pair of v2s, but don't be surprised if it doesn't meet your fitting expectations.

I tried on Zebras TTS and they were too snug to the point that they hurt my pinky and ring toe. Tried a half size up and they fit perfectly. And by perfectly, I mean with the insole still in, there was no discomfort. So I went a half size up with the Creams but now my pinky And ring toe are digging into the side.

For reference MOST OF THE TIME: TTS on Nikes and Jordans, TTS on V1s and mesh NMDs, half size down on PK NMDs while adding a UB insole, and half size up on UBs.

I feel like adidas uses a completely new sizing mold for each CW.

So you think that these white
I tried on Zebras TTS and they were too snug to the point that they hurt my pinky and ring toe. Tried a half size up and they fit perfectly. And by perfectly, I mean with the insole still in, there was no discomfort. So I went a half size up with the Creams but now my pinky And ring toe are digging into the side.

For reference MOST OF THE TIME: TTS on Nikes and Jordans, TTS on V1s and mesh NMDs, half size down on PK NMDs while adding a UB insole, and half size up on UBs.

So you think that these Creams fit different to the Zebras?

the shape retains, they look brand new even after so many wears. i cant tell you how many times i wore my pirate black 350s but i can tell you the outsole is dirty af and the boost is straight yellow on the bottom. when they first came out i wore them at least 2-3 times a week for months so i would guess i have close to 100 wears. if i just cleaned up the outsole they would look pretty much deadstock.
Any way to check your order status on yeezy supply? Options look different.
you can go into your browser history and click on the "thank you" link from yeezysupply that has your order confirmation. you used to be able to click the order # in your confirmation email to check but looks like they forgot to implement that on the new checkout site.

Last edited:

Agreed. Which is why I try and cop 2 pairs (when possible) to ensure I get my correct size. My Mom and I wear just about the same size, and she usually loves the shoes I buy myself, so I may start giving my extra pair to her lol, especially with Mother's Day approaching. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom