ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
More laughs
C-rx9T1WAAESLTn.jpg
Poor guy, no one should ever have to face so much adversities.

Last edited:
Looking at stock X for the first time, I had no idea these small sizes go for so much. WTF? people spend this much money on kicks for their kids? Lol

Looking at stock X for the first time, I had no idea these small sizes go for so much. WTF? people spend this much money on kicks for their kids? Lol
they only released on ADC, yeezysupply, and some euro shops (which were mostly raffle). none of the foot stores got gradeschool sizes

Last edited:
On to the next phase? Just got my ADC shipping notification for one of my orders. Got through pretty late in the game. No shipping notification for an order that I got in earlier.

sold 2 of 3 pairs on StockX for reasonable market prices. trying to get what i can before prices drop when online pairs come in

Anyone who thinks these are gonna drop to 400s when it's all said and done is delusional lol. An all white shoe that will get dirty along with it obviously being a yeezy, along with plenty of people who couldn't get one pair = $600 range resale

My 2 ghost charges on Paypal are still pending.. no email or order # confirmation either.. expecting it to get cancelled

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks these are gonna drop to 400s when it's all said and done is delusional lol. An all white shoe that will get dirty along with it obviously being a yeezy, along with plenty of people who couldn't get one pair = $600 range resale

Sit down bruh. You're obviously new to reselling.

Has anyone ever dealt with YS customer service. I ordered a pair and got the conformation email. But on the conformation email my address isn't there it's just blank and it has my first name twice.

It's not my auto fill I checked it on another product on Ys and it filled out perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom