ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever dealt with YS customer service. I ordered a pair and got the conformation email. But on the conformation email my address isn't there it's just blank and it has my first name twice.

It's not my auto fill I checked it on another product on Ys and it filled out perfect
RIP

click on the order number in the email conformation and see what it says

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks these are gonna drop to 400s when it's all said and done is delusional lol. An all white shoe that will get dirty along with it obviously being a yeezy, along with plenty of people who couldn't get one pair = $600 range resale
you have no idea how many pairs I seen sold in front of my eyes for under $400 yesterday in person
FTL got the kids sizes...
he's not talking about the infant sizes. He said gradeschool sizes which doesn't exist in yeezys but he meant sizes like 4-7 which for yeezys is still adult sizes

you have no idea how many pairs I seen sold in front of my eyes for under $400 yesterday in person

he's not talking about the infant sizes. He said gradeschool sizes which doesn't exist in yeezys but he meant sizes like 4-7 which for yeezys is still adult sizes

Gotcha...Reading that post wrong...

Yes, white shoes will get dirty when you get dirt on them. Same thing will happen to zebras. Same thing will happen to belugas. Why is this such an issue with these crimes. People act like their non white shoes never got dirty before.

Just had a thought on why page monitors didn't work. YS probably had the regular "yeezysupply.com" page for the creams still active but had anyone that refreshed on that page become redirected to "350v2.yeezysupply.com" while still have the page mentioned before live. So if you were monitoring the regular page it didn't change so it didn't set off any flags for the PM.

That's the only thing I can think of

Just had a thought on why page monitors didn't work. YS probably had the regular "yeezysupply.com" page for the creams still active but had anyone that refreshed on that page become redirected to "350v2.yeezysupply.com" while still have the page mentioned before live. So if you were monitoring the regular page it didn't change so it didn't set off any flags for the PM.

That's the only thing I can think of

Yep, the link switched. same as with the zebras. manual boys feasted on YS.

Just got a offer for $700 on fleabay for Breds with free shipping and dude has really good feedback. Should I take the offer or counter? Or just keep em? My last pair too....

Thoughts? Thanks!

Yep my monitor didnt go off, just happened to refresh at the right time and was lucky to bypass captcha and queue. In fact on all the orders I placed I was never hit with the queue

Yep, the link switched. same as with the zebras. manual boys feasted on YS.
But for zebras there was no link prior to drop. With these creams there was.
On Zebras my PM went off when the page switched but with these a bunch of people had issues with it. My theory is that they had two pages for the creams and while people were monitoring the one they had live the creams dropped on a new link you were redirected to when refreshing.
Sorry if someone already came to this conclusion, just popped into my head and wanted to share in case they do the same thing for the next drop

If you dont know how to take care of white shoes or you just DGAF you dont deserve these or you deserve for them to get trashed like all these corny IG posts

my OG Whites and Creams have been through the wash a half dozen times at least and theyre stil crispy .. cant wait to add my pairs of creams to this lineup 
pimp.gif

If you dont know how to take care of white shoes or you just DGAF you dont deserve these or you deserve for them to get trashed like all these corny IG posts

my OG Whites and Creams have been through the wash a half dozen times at least and theyre stil crispy .. cant wait to add my pairs of creams to this lineup :pimp:

View media item 2391215
inb4 do you even wear em bro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom