ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites shoes are pretty easy to take care of. Obviously they require a bit more work since they're white but since they're a knit just think of them like a white tee shirt, if they get dirty don't let the stain set and it'll be easy to get out. No need to stress over them, they're bound to get dirty just make sure you take care of them

Why wouldn't anyone believe them? They might not get every single thing correct, but they seriously have the best insider information on Adidas.
Agreed, but the people that follow what they say blindly are setting themselves up for disappointment. Best to take everything they say with a grain of salt and don't believe what they say anything more than you would believe a rumor until it is confirmed

I'm bout to pick up a pair of whites.. can someone provide me a pic of what the label should look like on these, specifically the placement of the V2.. before or after the line. Thanks

pimp.gif

inb4 do you even wear em bro
LOL 

Hehe.. yes i do.. but i make a point to take care of them and rotate them.. 

my OG whites I bought when they first came out in 2015.. they're starting to tear on the side now =\

these are the nicest v2's im glad they arent reselling for much

id probably scoop a pair if i could get em for around 300

LOL 

Hehe.. yes i do.. but i make a point to take care of them and rotate them.. 

my OG whites I bought when they first came out in 2015.. they're starting to tear on the side now =\
I miss when my whites where that clean lol.

I've had mine since 2015 also and there's no tears yet.

Anybody else in NYC win the BBC raffle? Glad I didn't skip over it like I do a lot of other IG raffles. First time winning one of those

putting these next to the all white AF1's

in terms of

People will trash them and want a fresh pair 

over n over n over 
Probably slightly easier to clean these though
Won't scuff, but they will tear so maybe people will mess them up even more :rofl:
But people will definitely want multiple pairs

I miss when my whites where that clean lol.

I've had mine since 2015 also and there's no tears yet.
The boost is clearly yellowing.. theres no way around that.. looks like thes creams already have that taken care of tho!  LOL 

They do. There is no debating this. I've been on this Yeezy ish for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time. They are legit. Didn't say they are 100% accurate tho. The sneaker business is a lot of moving wheels and parts. Things/dates change all the time. Ppl in the industry recognize and understand this.

Agreed, but the people that follow what they say blindly are setting themselves up for disappointment. Best to take everything they say with a grain of salt and don't believe what they say anything more than you would believe a rumor until it is confirmed

Most def.

Not that it matters, but anyone waiting for these to keep dropping in price will be disappointed. Buy sooner than later if ur on the fence. Was trouble moving the black/whites in december at $450..now theyre 500+ ... Theres way more demand than supply still for every yeezy pair that doesnt have stupid cleats attached or is a full length boot lol. Just helpful advice from my experience with yeezy 350 v2s..YMMV

Can anyone explain why the check out loop happens?

Ive gotten through many times on Yeezys on ADC before..even multiples. I have in the past been hit with the loop/errors after checking out a first pair.

Never been stuck in a loop as bad as yesterday. I was stuck with it from the start. Made it through splash numerous times..diff emails, chrome profiles.. browsers..diff ip's even on LTE. Paypal..credit cards..even activated a new amex card during checkout..all of them hit with the same yellow screen errors. I have about 20 authorizations that i know are ded in the water lol

Was it just ****** luck..or does this happen for a specific reason. 

Thanks

Can anyone explain why the check out loop happens?

Ive gotten through many times on Yeezys on ADC before..even multiples. I have in the past been hit with the loop/errors after checking out a first pair.

Never been stuck in a loop as bad as yesterday. I was stuck with it from the start. Made it through splash numerous times..diff emails, chrome profiles.. browsers..diff ip's even on LTE. Paypal..credit cards..even activated a new amex card during checkout..all of them hit with the same yellow screen errors. I have about 20 authorizations that i know are ded in the water lol

Was it just ****** luck..or does this happen for a specific reason. 

Thanks
Random. Finishline does the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't get over those Paypal errors yesterday. I checked out 6 times and each time ended with my cart emptied and no email.

I can see that with CC payment, but paypal? Damn.

Last edited:
I still can't get over those Paypal errors yesterday. I checked out 6 times and each time ended with my cart emptied and no email.

I can see that with CC payment, but paypal? Damn.
Its completely random. Regardless of how you got your cart. Use paypal linked to your bank acct and itll only withdraw if you hit.

Got my pair locally for $460. Perfect summer kicks. On to the olivess :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom